Erk. free glompz, for oldschoolers
171   12

• AdultSwim.Com

have KMTKM glompz you later

Glompzorz are trollfesting and i am goodbye.

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

I was here in 2005, so i'm not sure you're "oldschool".

• AdultSwim.Com

what does the voice in your head sound like when it tells you, you are always right?

i got friends that have been here 13 or 14 years. and just because i wasnt posting here before 09, doesnt mean

half of the content wasnt relevant or even on my mind... i let a lot of this board in

with a grey skullkey, entering through a dungeon in reality and never pist off the gods. never.

your art is a rendition of what was worth of sentimental value to a sub-culture.

you havent endured the sanctimonious reissuance of authority

dont for get to poem your zelda

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• SwimComrad

mumbojummie13 said:

what does the voice in your head sound like when it tells you, you are always right?

i got friends that have been here 13 or 14 years. and just because i wasnt posting here before 09, doesnt mean

half of the content wasnt relevant or even on my mind... i let a lot of this board in

with a grey skullkey, entering through a dungeon in reality and never pist off the gods. never.

your art is a rendition of what was worth of sentimental value to a sub-culture.

you havent endured the sanctimonious reissuance of authority

alt text

alt text

• SwimPunk

Lmao.

Stupid.

• AdultSwim.Com

BooThickemz said:

Lmao.

metro

retro

in vitro

Star Wolf you still talk to klinky?

• AdultSwim.Com

mumbojummie13 said:

BooThickemz said:

Lmao.

metro

retro

in vitro

Star Wolf you still talk to klinky?

Ravie is like a four foot indonesian

she knows im not sexualizing anything.... cause she'd never think i was guilty of some stupid atrocity

CAUSE SHES GOT BRAINS

• SwimComrad

I haven't talked to them in awhile save for a few PMs a couple of months before the boards turned into this mess

It was probably longer than that but idr for sure

I do talk to some users that don't come here anymore, like ever, though
    and haven't since like 2009

which is kinda cool

alt text

• AdultSwim.Com

i openly apologize for my newben days

i will play you in D&D someday okay?

• SwimComrad

ok

i've nvr play dnd tho but i would as long as i can smoke a lot of weed and be a wizard

alt text

• AdultSwim.Com

Star_Wolf said:

ok

i've nvr play dnd tho but i would as long as i can smoke a lot of weed and be a wizard

yeah when i get a better comp and sync my arc account i'll send hook you up with like 20 worlds

• Thunder Goddess

CircleOfTheTyrants said:

I was here in 2005, so i'm not sure you're "oldschool".

I was here in 2004, but it's not something I bring up in polite conversation.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright