4

Erk. free glompz, for oldschoolers
171   12

  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    have KMTKM glompz you later

    Glompzorz are trollfesting and i am goodbye.

    :robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so


  • 0

    I was here in 2005, so i'm not sure you're "oldschool".


  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    what does the voice in your head sound like when it tells you, you are always right?

    i got friends that have been here 13 or 14 years. and just because i wasnt posting here before 09, doesnt mean

    half of the content wasnt relevant or even on my mind... i let a lot of this board in

    with a grey skullkey, entering through a dungeon in reality and never pist off the gods. never.

    your art is a rendition of what was worth of sentimental value to a sub-culture.

    you havent endured the sanctimonious reissuance of authority

    dont for get to poem your zelda
    dont for get to poem your zelda
    dont for get to poem your zelda

    :robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so


  • SwimComrad
    2

    mumbojummie13 said:

    what does the voice in your head sound like when it tells you, you are always right?

    i got friends that have been here 13 or 14 years. and just because i wasnt posting here before 09, doesnt mean

    half of the content wasnt relevant or even on my mind... i let a lot of this board in

    with a grey skullkey, entering through a dungeon in reality and never pist off the gods. never.

    your art is a rendition of what was worth of sentimental value to a sub-culture.

    you havent endured the sanctimonious reissuance of authority

    dont for get to poem your zelda
    dont for get to poem your zelda
    dont for get to poem your zelda

    alt text

    alt text


  • SwimPunk
    0

    Lmao.

    Stupid.


  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    BooThickemz said:

    Lmao.

    metro

    retro

    in vitro

    Star Wolf you still talk to klinky?

    :robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so


  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    mumbojummie13 said:

    BooThickemz said:

    Lmao.

    metro

    retro

    in vitro

    Star Wolf you still talk to klinky?

    Ravie is like a four foot indonesian

    she knows im not sexualizing anything.... cause she'd never think i was guilty of some stupid atrocity

    CAUSE SHES GOT BRAINS

    :robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so


  • SwimComrad
    1

    I haven't talked to them in awhile save for a few PMs a couple of months before the boards turned into this mess

    It was probably longer than that but idr for sure

    I do talk to some users that don't come here anymore, like ever, though
    and haven't since like 2009

    which is kinda cool

    alt text


  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    i openly apologize for my newben days

    i will play you in D&D someday okay?

    :robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so


  • SwimComrad
    0

    ok

    i've nvr play dnd tho but i would as long as i can smoke a lot of weed and be a wizard

    alt text


  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    Star_Wolf said:

    ok

    i've nvr play dnd tho but i would as long as i can smoke a lot of weed and be a wizard

    yeah when i get a better comp and sync my arc account i'll send hook you up with like 20 worlds

    :robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    CircleOfTheTyrants said:

    I was here in 2005, so i'm not sure you're "oldschool".

    I was here in 2004, but it's not something I bring up in polite conversation.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright


Log in to reply