What's for dinner?
250   14

• Banned

Tonight's menu is meatloaf, mashed potatoes, Mac n cheese (not my doing), and corn

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Beast Master

Pesto tortellini.

Aye swimae.

• SwimNinja

Not sure what we are going to have. We still have all those steaks from the sale. Or maybe some ramen or cereal if we are lazy. Sandwiches maybe.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Left the steak buffet at sirloin stockade like 2 hours ago, now poptarts because

Roasted chicken, dressing, greens, corn on the cob and yams

• Banned

onion soup, onion salad, onion on ice, onion ice cream.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Thunder Goddess

Turkey on rye with sprouts and tomato and 1000 Island dressing

Damn, now I wish the turkey was meatloaf, but it's too damn hot to make one.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

And that's just the appetizer for waifu right?

• Banned

yeah basically.
    the world is hers.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimStar

im gonna eat two hot dogs and then cry about it later when I work out in the morning

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Babbling

Turkey ala King

• Helper

Steamed chicken breast and asparagus wangs.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• IB

I had BBQ ribs that were cooking for 2 hours, twice baked potatoes, cauliflower, cornbread and iced tea

Established October 30, 2004

• Banned

Ramsay with a side of Rickon.