You can drink anywhere now that I think about it
234   18

All you need is a high-quality waterbottle and maybe you should bring a backpack along with you too, so that you can reload in private.

• Banned

Vodka in a water bottle...

There ya go.

If you gotta go go with a smile

I'm calling the cooooooooops

• Banned

You look mixed and I am see through white.... you gunna call them on yoself son.

If you gotta go go with a smile

Yeah but I'll be calling from a phone booth. That's what I did when I tattled on people and didn't want them to find out it was me and pummel me.

• Swimuminati

Sawdamizer said:

Vodka in a water bottle...

There ya go.

my teacher in high school always had vodka in his coffee

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

If I kiss you would it be awkward? Would I get fired?

• Swimuminati

if you're talking to me, getting fired will be the least of your concerns
    best hold on to your testies

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Banned

You can vape weed anywhere too

Or snort powder

Or piss

Really you can basically do anything almost anywhere

• Swimuminati

yes, this is true, technically you can

but pissing is a bit difficult if you're a lady
    the things that require removal of clothing tend to be a bit harder to hide

like that one time the cop knocked on the window and asked "miss, do you have your pants on?"

• AdultSwim.Com

BanRaniel said:

You can vape weed anywhere too

Or snort powder

Or piss

Really you can basically do anything almost anywhere

no shame. do what you gotta do.

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

Firefly24 said:

yes, this is true, technically you can

but pissing is a bit difficult if you're a lady
    the things that require removal of clothing tend to be a bit harder to hide

like that one time the cop knocked on the window and asked "miss, do you have your pants on?"

i'll help hide you so you can pee hunny

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Banned

And you looked him directly in the eye and said, "yes" while pulling up your pants

• AdultSwim.Com

Zenigundam said:

All you need is a high-quality waterbottle and maybe you should bring a backpack along with you too, so that you can reload in private.

booze-breathe is nearly impossible to hide, and if you start to lose your balance after drinking all day,

you will also look and feel like shit....

mumbojummie13 said:

Zenigundam said:

booze-breathe is nearly impossible to hide, and if you start to lose your balance after drinking all day,

No way they'll detect it. Cops know what it's about when ya tangle with the Zenigundam!

• AdultSwim.Com

Zenigundam said:

mumbojummie13 said:

Zenigundam said:

No way they'll detect it. Cops know what it's about when ya tangle with the Zenigundam!

oh i thought you meant at work

• Swimuminati

BanRaniel said:

And you looked him directly in the eye and said, "yes" while pulling up your pants

Thats not what happened at all.

I asked him to turn around so I could find where I tossed them to and then we got let go with a warning. Haha.

mumbojummie13 said:

Zenigundam said:

mumbojummie13 said:

Zenigundam said:

oh i thought you meant at work

At work too. Bosses know what it's about when ya tangle with the Zenigundam!