Parasite Eve
304   8

• ShoeHands

I remember feeling like I totally snuck that one under my parent's radar with all that sweet CG nipple-free boob.

Remember when Sony would mail you the PlayStation Underground demos? I remember the one with Parasite Eve on it.. Sick!

• ShoeHands

I wasn't even interested in the game when I bought it. I just wanted the Final Fantasy VIII demo disk that came with it.

Is Final Fantasy VIII the one that starts off with the kid anticipating the soldiers' return to the village, but they come back dead or severely wounded and the beasts get in?

I really did want Parasite Eve all b/c of that demo, but pops wouldn't buy it for me b/c I was 8, however I got my mom to buy me Resident Evil 2 and she bought a PS so that I could play it on the weekends. Old man thought I was still on that Jet Moto, Crash Bandicoot sh**, but I was playing M games right behind his back when I went to my mom's on the weekends!

Oh nevermind. That's Legend of Legaia I'm thinking of

• Banned

PE was a great game.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Come to think of it, "Parasyte Eve" would make a great title name if Madhouse ever decides to make a prequel series to "Parasyte!"

[wonder if Square would sue...]

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Other Anime

Coincidentally, it wasn't too long ago that I got Parasite Eve II from a thrift store so now I'm working on trying to finish up the 1st game so I would be able to see what II is like.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!