Parasyte now on Toonami Marathon weekly stream (6/20-6/24)
300   4

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Doesn't seem like it was that long ago at all that Parasyte had a marathon run, but apparently it was before the advent of the Toonami "category", so I created a new thread rather than just bumping the old one.

Well, if you haven't seen the first 10 episodes yet, this week you have your chance. And the story marches on at 2:30 AM Saturday night (6/25) with an on-air encore of Episode 10! And don't miss Episodes 11-24 of Parasyte later this year at 2:30 AM, probably beginning July 9th, as it's most likely gonna be your last chance to see them on TV (though they are also on [as] video...)

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• King Of the Hill Banned

If you ask me, there is no point in even having a Toonami marathon stream if they aren't going to play more than 10 episodes of a show at any given time. They might as well fold it up and save some money on their streaming operations.

[the Toonami block stream will pop up whenever it's needed]

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

TL;DR

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Blatch said:

If you ask me, there is no point in even having a Toonami marathon stream if they aren't going to play more than 10 episodes of a show at any given time. They might as well fold it up and save some money on their streaming operations.

[the Toonami block stream will pop up whenever it's needed]

It still works decently for long-runners, which usually recap the previous 10 episodes every 10 weeks. We've seen this for DBZ Kai and One Piece so far, and hopefully we see it for Hunter x Hunter.

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!