oh yeah i am temporarily working days now
263   11

• SwimHero

and the best part its during the summer.
    kiss the vampire lifestyle goodbye for now :D

Janeway Rules!

• IB

That's a good thing, right? I use to like working days, overnight was turrible.

Seeeeeeeeeeega

• SwimHero

i like it.
    im not a big fan of the night shift since i hardly ever got to see the sun.

Janeway Rules!

• IB

you need to build a moat around your work area with a functioning draw bridge, that way they can never deliver the message that you're working nights again.

Seeeeeeeeeeega

• SwimHero

thats going to be impossible over at where i work at

Janeway Rules!

• SwimPirate

oh man tho, your body has got to adjust bro.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimHero

Janeway Rules!

• SwimPirate

lmao

Ok definitely hear you! lulz, I know someone who grew a cataract in their eye because they were used to working nights,
    its good you want to join the day walkers like Blade.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimHero

hey stop trying to scare me

im ok though. actually like waking up like a normal person and actually see the sun for once. well at least when its not raining which i hope that it stops soon

Janeway Rules!

• SwimPirate

I didn't mean to be scary, just personal experience, although, this cataract can be; fixed with surgery, and I hear they have
    new invasive eye drops that can heal now too, so it's not a super scary thing to get. :P

I know there is gonna be a giant heat wave in the west coast soon, maybe you guys will get a glimpse of that, but I know your region gets lots of rain. :O Here's to hoping.

• SwimHero

i dunno jackie, youre doing a good job of not trying to scare me.
    im just a wuss when it comes to messing with my eyes, i dont even have contacts because of that

it was sunny yesterday but all last week was raining.
    its the last of the rainy season here so we probably wont be seeing much anymore for a few moths.
    not sure about the heat but at least now i can turn darker

Janeway Rules!