Would you pay $20 to see Tim Heidecker in person?
800   23

• Mobile Suit Gundam

This is a serious question, because he's in town tonight, and that's how much tickets are!

For those who live under a rock, Tim, together wit Eric Wareheim, are responsible for three moderate hit [as] series: Tom Goes To The Mayor; Tim & Eric Awesome Show! Great Job!; and Tim & Eric's Bedtime Stories.

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• SwimLegend

sure, that's pretty cheap

Oh bother...

• Banned

lol.... Tim WHO?!?!?!

DID WHAT?!!

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Toonami

I wouldn't see him for free. I won't sit here and bash other people for liking Tim and Eric's work, but I f**king hate pretty much all of it.

• Banned

F**k no.

• Banned

Oh I just looked at the event, Neil Hamburger is going to be there?

Now you're talking.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Helper

Hell no. I wouldn't go if THEY paid ME to attend that crap.

I don't go around power slamming those who actually like those programs but I'd rather have another series of spinal injections than deal with that live action vomit coated abortion.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

No. But if he paid me $1000 I'd show up for 5 minutes call him a t**t and leave.

Hail to the king.

• Helper

I have seen Tim perform many times. Some were for free, some paid for ($20 or more). Every show was great. Tim is also a very nice guy believe it or not. Anyhow, if you are debating going . . . I say, go for it.

• Banned

Lol are you serious
    hit series
    they can pay me $20 to go to their show

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

• Super Nerd of the Year

Just Tim? idk I haven't seen enough of his solo material to know how much I like it. I do enjoy Tim and Eric though.

• Banned

Depends. Do I get to punch him?

• Helper

Athena92 said:

Just Tim? idk I haven't seen enough of his solo material to know how much I like it. I do enjoy Tim and Eric though.

Tim's solo standup stuff is pretty good. I did not look up the show in question here, it may be his 10pc band, who are also pretty good. In addition, as written above, Neil Hamburger is also on the bill. Sounds like a fun time for sure.

• Helper

naraku361 said:

Depends. Do I get to punch him?

Do you get to pick where you punch him?

And maybe a stunt double for the actual punch so you don't get any Tim on you?

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Toonami

The best thing Tim and Eric have ever done was Eric Andre.

[bird up]

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

No, I personally don't find either of them funny

• SwimPunk Banned

I was Eric Wareheim in person at LAX once.

I would pay $20 to go see them I think they're really f**king funny

• Manowarrior

p00fy said:

I was Eric Wareheim in person at LAX once.

I would pay $20 to go see them I think they're really f**king funny

You WERE Eric Wareheim??? :O :O :O :O :O

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Helper

I would say if you enjoy their work at least a little, why not.

By the by when I went to a show of theirs in NYC years ago I chatted with Doc Hammer in the afterparty. So who knows if anyone else might be there too.

What the hell is that behind you

• SwimPunk Banned

Yea I was John Malkovich once too

• Mobile Suit Gundam

p00fy said:

Yea I was John Malkovich once too

We were ALL John Malkovich!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!