When I make fun of vegans, I am partially kidding.
297   9

And by "partially," I mean like, 0.001%.

lol.

but srsly f**k them.

jennifer dumped me

• SwimLegend

Every Vegan I've ever met was a self righteous piece of shit.
    That's not to say they all are cuz I only met like, 10, tops but every time
    I'm wait for it and then they start preaching how healthy they are and I'm like,
    yup, there it is

Oh bother...

There are three certainties in life; death, taxes, and vegans being awful.

jennifer dumped me

• SwimLegend

That reminds me there used to be a user here named something like save a tree eat a vegan or kill a vegan
    great name either way cuz, shit I'll resort to cannibalism if it'll shut them the f*ck up, which it will cuz they'd be in my belly

Oh bother...

• Banned

I guess the lack of vitamins they'd have gotten from eating meat has really f**ked with their heads.

• Toonami

Makes me think of the joke I saw on Facebook a while back. "How can you tell someone's a vegan? Don't worry, they'll f**king tell you."

Seriously, though. I don't care about someone's eating habits as long as they keep them to themselves. Once they start acting like a dick about it? That's where I draw the line.

You know, like Onision:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkYdx7n4nF8

• Helper

• Toonami

1pooh4u said:

I'm wait for it and then they start preaching how healthy they are and I'm like,
    yup, there it is

Exactly this. I'm sure there are vegans out there that keep to themselves, but I've yet to come across one.

AntiLawnElement said:

1pooh4u said:

yup, there it is

Exactly this. I'm sure there are vegans out there that keep to themselves, but I've yet to come across one.

If your stomach hasn't been feeling upset enough lately, you should look up Vegan Gains. He's the best. And by that I mean the worst.

jennifer dumped me