Sex doesn't transform us into different people
229   8

It just leaves us thinking, "Well... all right then... Now what else is there?"

• SwimLegend

It would if we were all Gems

Oh bother...

• Assy McGee Banned

Zenigundam said:

It just leaves us thinking, "Well... all right then... Now what else is there?"

Snacks.

Sex can fool people into thinking there are feelings that aren't there . These days people put sex first and relationships second . Spontaneous sex is fantastic , don't get me wrong , but you have to ask yourself if you're gonna feel that way in the morning . That's why it's always better to actually date and get to know a person first .

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Banned

Zeni, masturbation is not sex no matter how many times you tell yourself it is.

Hail to the king.

zombified35 said:

Sex can fool people into thinking there are feelings that aren't there . These days people put sex first and relationships second . Spontaneous sex is fantastic , don't get me wrong , but you have to ask yourself if you're gonna feel that way in the morning . That's why it's always better to actually date and get to know a person first .

Yeah I know exactly what you're talking about.

• Thunder Goddess

Rebecca...

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Swimuminati

for anywhere from seconds to xx number of hours, it certainly does

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.