Were you using Hulu to watch episodes of shows from The CW the day after they aired?
441   13

• Toonami

Well, you won't be anymore!

http://comicsalliance.com/new-netflix-cw-streaming-deal/

Really pisses me off tbh. The channel itself is awful when it comes to DVRing stuff (basketball season delays at least one night of shows each week for me, audio issues occasionally make episodes unwatchable, etc.) and other legal alternatives aren't much better (not all providers have The CW available On Demand, the player on their site is buggy as hell, etc.).

I don't care about their reasons for doing this. They may as well have just outright said "f**k you" to every single person that watches their network because that's the impression it gives off.

The CW isn't a very good channel.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Agreed.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Toonami

Zenigundam said:

I like their shows. The channel itself is terrible, though. Nothing like checking the DVR to watch an episode of Arrow or The Flash only to have the first twenty minutes of the sixty minute recording taken up by a damn basketball game.

AntiLawnElement said:

Zenigundam said:

I like their shows. The channel itself is terrible, though. Nothing like checking the DVR to watch an episode of Arrow or The Flash only to have the first twenty minutes of the sixty minute recording taken up by a damn basketball game.

The CW isn't a very good channel because the shows that air on it aren't very good.

• Toonami Banned

I'm quickly losing any reason to keep Hulu.

Soldier hold your sword high...
    Swing it like a Samurai...
    Now don't get all out of pride...
    From the Afro Samurai...

Jman1111 said:

I don't follow...

• Toonami Banned

Zenigundam said:

Jman1111 said:

I don't follow...

You're not going to stop shitposting until you're the only poster left on the forum, huh?

From the Afro Samurai...

• Toonami

Jman1111 said:

Zenigundam said:

Jman1111 said:

I don't follow...

You're not going to stop shitposting until you're the only poster left on the forum, huh?

Seems like it.

• Toonami

Jman1111 said:

Pretty much. I was extremely annoyed when Netflix purged a lot of the stuff that I initially bought a subscription for (everything Starz had the rights to, a lot of 90s shows, etc.), but they managed to save my subscription with their original shows (the Marvel stuff, especially). Hulu, though? At this point, all I can think of is "why bother"? Almost all of the anime they have can be legally watched on something like Crunchyroll or Funimation's website, they've only had two original series that I really liked, I can already legally watch a lot of their movies since Epix comes free with one of the other premium channels I pay for, etc. If they don't quickly find a way to turn things around, I'll likely cancel my subscription.

• Toonami Banned

Yeah, Epix is $5 with Sling TV, and Hulu is $8. Also PS4 and Xbone have CW. Simple math, although a Crunchyroll sub might be warranted at this point.

From the Afro Samurai...

• SwimIcon

yeah, i got rid of hulu awhile ago, but yeah this was the only reason i was using it.

• Toonami

I don't watch CW anyway, so this means absolutely nothing to me.

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/