Zenigundam's Guide for Dealing with the Active Shooter
478   20

1. Make sure he doesn't see you
    2. Do the Metal Gear Solid forward roll (either directional pad or analog stick in the direction of the shooter and X simultaneously)
    3. Lunge at the shooter
    4. Struggle over the gun with him for dramatic effect even if you can disarm him.
    5. There will be a single gunshot fired and, once again for dramatic effect, you have to stand there frozen, pupils dilated, eyes bulging out of your head, but then he'll crumple to the ground and everybody will know you were, in fact, the true alpha male (as the Chula Vista psycho nerd once said)
    6. The legacy of your heroism will grow into folk lore and many girls will swarm you.

• Banned

Hail to the king.

Yeah right you're confusing me for a Toonamite! Ima Ima beast Ima beast

• Banned

Send waifu down the isle with her pu ssy hanging out as a distraction.

Walk up behind the bad guys while hes fapping or getting a quickie from waifu.

Become the Hero.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

http://youtu.be/G-gQ3aAdhIo

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

No, you're just fat.

Hail to the king.

I went to YouTube last night to rewatch the ABC 20/20 that aired for him a few years back and I was really drunk and getting a kick out of it. Not the actual tragedy because what happened was terrible, more out of the fact that the people who put the clips, graphics, and soundbites clearly were having a good time over pizza putting it together.

0:30 or somewhere thereabouts (Fast-paced action clips "Shots Fired! Shots Fired!")
    0:45 "Did you take him to Las Vegas hoping he would... lose his virginity?"
    1:05 "And you'll hear from a survivor who looked him in the eye... and lived to tell!"
    10:50 (Funniest part) "At first glance, Elliot Rodger seemed like any other college age kid, bragging about designer clothes, posing for selfies scored to retro pop (LOL), but the path Elliot was walking (funny clip of Elliot walking awkwardly toward the camera in one of his videos) took him to the dark side of his mind, "Girls! Girls! Girls! And lots of 'em!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnT0CMwBrWs

brian_boru said:

No, you're just fat.

Yeah right. 170lbs of pure, unadulterated MUSCLE!

• Banned

You're 5'5 1/2". You are overweight.

Hail to the king.

• IB Banned

brian_boru said:

You're 5'5 1/2". You are overweight.

he's 5'5?

LOL
    LOL

LOL

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Swimuminati

alt text

5'5.75 if we're being exact, but easier to just say 5'6.

Anyway, some of you just aren't getting the message... Ima goddamn monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf2wTptH-EY

• Banned

Just like The Blob.

Hail to the king.

• Thunder Goddess

Why do your arms wobble when you punch things?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

Haha you have no clue.

Believe me... I don't have a ton of fat on me.

Nah I get it... you're jealous! You know I'm built like a tank, but you're praying it's not the case!

• Banned

Yeah, a short propane tank.

Hail to the king.

• Swimuminati

quick tip - try to keep your elbows closer to your body and not flare them out so much when punching straight...it's faster, generates more power, and it makes your punch less obvious so whoever you're punching doesn't see it coming a mile away...

I'm a lover, not a fighter. But sometimes I have to KO Brock Lesnar to defend the ones I love!

• SwimHero

hey zeni,
    i dont ever remember watching a video of you not drinking a 40.
    maybe you should give the beer a rest?

Janeway Rules!

• Swimuminati

Is this what you see in the mirror?

alt text