Can a guy have an unlimited amount of children?
558   27

Not saying that I will, but how cool would that be if I created a whole city full of Zenigundams that way? Can you imagine? Do you think there's an RPG that has a village of town like that? It'd be a little eery, but a cool idea. I remember a TV show using this idea a long time ago. What was it again?

I would call it Zeni Town.

• Banned

Supposedly Genghis Khan fvcked so many women that about one in two hundred men in the world are directly descended from him. Fascinating.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

My dad had 9. Youngest when he was 68.

• SwimNinja

genghis khan had kids with most of Asia so yes.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimHero

its possible but do you really want to have that many kids?

Janeway Rules!

• Helper

While it is possible for a single male to have as many children as there are willing viable females to bare those spawn, it's usually a very very bad idea in that concentrating that much single donor DNA into a limited area [like a town] would dilute the genetic variety required for future healthy people and increase the likelihood of defects appearing. Especially when the inbreeding really gets into full swing since everyone in the area would be related directly by blood.

Eventually 'Zeni Town' would just end up being like a cross between 'Freaks' and 'The Hills Have Eyes' .

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

Yeah just ask Antonio Cromartie

Just an idea. I think it'd be cool to have all these future Zenis talking and acting like their ancestor except they'll have all different kinds of anime hair: golden mop with blue highlights, purple mohawks, spiky green hair etc.

• Swimuminati

you will need multiple female partners but i assume it is possible

my dad is one of 17 children who all share the same parents

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimPeanut

When I think of extra chromosomes, I think of the state of Mississippi. Anyhow, the world is already overpopulated. If anything we're gonna need a Hunger Games or Purge type situation soon.

真実はいつもひとつ!

• Helper

Cruelty said:

When I think of extra chromosomes, I think of the state of Mississippi. Anyhow, the world is already overpopulated, if anything we;re gonna need a Hunger Games or Purge type situation soon.

I vote Hunger Games because that way I'm not only exempt because 'old' but also it would hopefully winnow the screaming spawn in my area.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Thunder Goddess

Hm, I don't know - I think that I could acquire a taste for soylent green.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimNinja

katt_goddess said:

Cruelty said:

When I think of extra chromosomes, I think of the state of Mississippi. Anyhow, the world is already overpopulated, if anything we;re gonna need a Hunger Games or Purge type situation soon.

I vote Hunger Games because that way I'm not only exempt because 'old' but also it would hopefully winnow the screaming spawn in my area.

The purge would be cool because I could steal all the shit I wanted, but it would be bad because people would try and murder me.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Helper

mthor said:

Hm, I don't know - I think that I could acquire a taste for soylent green.

I've had generic Spam.

You never acquire a taste for it. O.<

• Thunder Goddess

Ketchup hides a multitude of sins, and if it doesn't, there's always hot sauce.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

If a male mates starting when he's 15 all the way up till 90, then that's 75 yrs of sexual activity. If he mated an average of 6 times a day for 75 yrs with different women, Theoretically, he can father 164,250 children from age 15 to age 90.

• SwimNinja

Upvote for doing that math

• SwimHero

how exactly did you calculate this?

Janeway Rules!

365 * 6= 2190 6 times per day for 365 days

2190 * 75= 164,250 then you multiply it by 75 yrs.

• SwimHero

but you didnt even factor in sleep time!

Janeway Rules!