Yeah that is a good question- What is the meaning of life?
175   9

Job/Purpose- Ermmm I dunno.. I think it's just a way to pay the bills honestly. Never really had a romanticized vision of any particular job as a kid.

Money- I like it. It might actually be a fulfilling version of life because with an inordinate amount you'd be able to buy whatever and go on vacation on a whim.

Love- Haven't experienced it yet. I think this could be very fulfilling as well.

Education- Learning new things is always fun. It could be... But I think it falls in line more with passionate hobbies than the central pillar of life's meaning.

I think the meaning of life is just anticipating what comes after life! It's always in my mind anyway. Kinda fearful that it'll be some torturous existence!

• Banned

idk

realize everything is a dream... enlightenment

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Just hoping whatever comes after life is sublime and awesome. Then again, being an atheist, I have a bad feeling I'm quite f'd.

• Swimuminati

said it before, will say it again.... there is no real existential meaning to life, so you should just stop trying to attribute one to it. we are more akin to some sort of virus or parasite. biologically driven to f**k in order to reproduce and take over its host. we just get all tripped up because our brains allow us to derive pleasure from the act and also self fulfilling ideas of our own existence.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

*humps waifu

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Helper

What the hell is that behind you

The answer is to smoke as much as humanly possible

• Swimuminati

Phillies29 said:

*humps waifu

see, phillies knows what i'm sayin

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Swimuminati

viperxmns said:

on point