What ever happened to Real_AirCooledMan?
348   11

• SwimComrad

That blue Verdana font.
    The random interspersed Schweizerdeutsch.
    Truly a renaissance man of the ages.

anime is teh suck

An hero?

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Hopefully committed for life.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

I liked when he would go on about how he finds it impossible to watch movies and TV shows made before cell phones and computers were commonplace because he couldn't get over how much easier or different certain situations would be if the characters had that tech available to them

• Banned

The butter thread was the best thread ever.

• Toonami

He read the Ah! My Goddess manga and realized he was stupid for not only waifuing Belldandy, but complaining about how their relationship wasn't advancing even the slightest bit.

[it always pays to read the manga]

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• Manowarrior

He tarred and feathered himself, and now he roams the country in search of random cons he can cosplay as an authentic dinosaur in.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• SwimComrad

He probably went outside and reality caused an existential crisis, which proceeded to break his mind and land him in a mental institution.

alt text

• SwimLegend

The FBI probably got him

Oh bother...

• SwimSage Banned

Life? nah

• SwimStar

i miss his wwe references lmao

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"