Trump making a statement about the election
992   31

• SwimVIP

So how much do you get paid to post all the Pro-Shillary stuff?
    Ill sell out my convictions for getting money posting the same stuff everywhere.
    Sounds like a wonderful plan.
    im not even kidding.
    Hire me pls.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimVIP

Pls gibes me money for internet things.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

Soooo...
    What happen?

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimLegend

He's asking Sanders supporters to join him....nah man, that's ok, I'm good

Oh bother...

Eww really?
    Thats some Kimoi stuff yo.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimLegend

UncivillyPandaKa said:

Eww really?
    Thats some Kimoi stuff yo.

he's also mixing half truths with mostly lies. You can see him here
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/watch-live-donald-trump-hits-back-on-hillary-clinton-in-speech-in-soho-new-york/
    He's being pretty low key but still, f*ck that guy

Oh bother...

Hes f**king horrible.
    A cancer.
    But still better than Shillary.
    Just goes to show how awful she is.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimLegend

They both suck. He's talkin about all the side deals Clinton makes, none proven but really,
    who is he to talk? Why would he try to change anything that this country does when it comes
    to business, it's made him billions. Both of them are pretty much dbag liars

Oh bother...

Like I keep saying.
    At least Trumpler will prolly be a 1 term president if he wins, and then open up the view that non-politicians can win.
    Shillary on the other hand would more than likely be a de facto two term president, and would face less opposition from both sides than Trumpler would... And thus could do a lot more sneaky dealings, which is her specialty.
    I dont want either.
    Theyre both cancer.
    But one is more likely to metastasize than the other.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• ShoeHands

Eh im not so sure.

No matter who wins they will very likely have a Split Congress to deal with. GOP arent losing the House, and Democrats are probably going to win back the Senate.

So no matter who we get, weve got a highly divided government. The GOP are not about to work with Hillary, and the Democrats wont even talk to Trump.

Plus, I dont think either candidate will be a 2 termer. If its Trump he probably will be very unpopular and lose, plus liberal darling Warren will be Teed up to win in 2020. If its Hillary she will have to defend a 3rd strait Democratic White House, something that historically is damn near impossible to do.

Either way were looking at 4 years of extremely divided and bitter politics by what will likely be a lame duck president.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

iono man.
    I feel like the dems are all for Shillary, thats for true.
    But at the same time I feel like the GOP would play ball with her if she gets her snively little deals though.
    Trumpler on the other hand, the GOP only accepted him because they have no other choice, and like you said hes not even a thing to the dems.
    Plus its a lot easier to run a two term incumbent than put in a new guy, unless the current prez is SO UNPOPULAR (Like trump would probably be) they wouldnt try anything else and wait for the next time... hence 2 term Shillary.
    All I kow is.
    Awful.
    both are just awful.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• ShoeHands

They really are. Whats just funny as hell, in a "I cant f**king believe this" sort of way, is that these are the two worst people in the United States to possibly be running for President. If either party nominated literally anyone else they would have this thing locked up already.

One area I can see some Hillary-GOP compromise is on bills that favor Wall Street and Big Business. THings like TPP would fly through Congress and the White House.
    The GOP is all about selling out people for Big Business and Hillary is owned by Wall Street. What a time to be an investment banker on Wall Street............

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

I went into the wrong work.
    Helping people?
    F**k that noise.
    Wall Street is back baby!

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• ShoeHands

Yea that was smart!

You should just get on board with where the money is. Selling out and selling your country to whoever bids the highest!

• Banned

His campaign is hemorrhaging money and all these good ol' boys ain't shelling out a dime to help him. Even Romney ran a tighter ship.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/20/politics/republicans-cash-crunch-donald-trump/

When I would lurk r/The_Donald, they go on to talk about how theyre so proud no one has to donate anything.
    Im... Not quite sure how to take that?
    is that a good thing?
    Is that something to be proud of?
    Only time will tell...

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimLegend

4 years of Trump or 8 years of Hillary?
    Not crazy about either

Did you hear about some book or some shit that came out by one of Clinton's ex secret service guys?
    It was the funniest shit, talking about the white house laundry staff regularly finding towels
    with lipstick and cum all over them and that Hillary loved to shoot off guns, blowing off the crotch of one of
    the targets? I dunno if any of it is true but it's the funniest shit I ever read.

Oh bother...

That horndog Bill just cant keep his dick in his pants!
    But i still like the guy.
    Probably the only thing I like about Shillary winning is having Tricky Bill back in the Oval office... This time with even LESS responsibilities!
    I smell a sitcom!

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• ShoeHands

The funny thing is thats yet another one of those things that doesnt have to be true to be true.

It feeds into the image that the vast majority of us already have of her. So it doesnt really matter if its true or not. It just gets added to the ever growing pile of shit we all already view her as.