your slap stings baby, but mine is like stigmata
425   27

• AdultSwim.Com

i just still cant find my fvcking friends.....

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

Youre not gonna find them here, I tell you what.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• AdultSwim.Com

UncivillyPandaKa said:

Youre not gonna find them here, I tell you what.

thats totally irrelevant now that you told me that though...

its almost like this thread went full on shout out...

but realistically there should be plenty quasi-physics social psychologist freelance writers smoking up this free blackboard...

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

mumbojummie13 said:

but realistically there should be plenty quasi-physics social psychologist freelance writers smoking up this free blackboard...

Oh there are... There are.
    But theyre terrible.
    Just terrible.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• AdultSwim.Com

UncivillyPandaKa said:

mumbojummie13 said:

Oh there are... There are.
    But theyre terrible.
    Just terrible.

can i say realistically that i have

an internet friend thats a doctorate student,

as were my brother, two sisters, and father?

• AdultSwim.Com

idunno i can. because the coin "internet friend" is nearly irrelevant in itself...

it just shocks me to think i come here, and no one wants me around... it takes your people's part of my life

and throws it in the trash twice a day...

i dont know about you guys... cheaper shots have been taken at me in life....

No one wants anyone here.
    Thats the beauty of it.
    Stop being such a daffodil and man up already.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Thunder Goddess

How exactly does that relate?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• AdultSwim.Com

"social"

"social context"

....previous conversation.....

....authored thoughts hes read that in its own simple frame of mind, become twisted faded memories....

of our home planet

ASMB...

his understanding an intellectual with a present mind a board capabilities is tough for me.. and you... to take

ownership of, without you flying off the handle hopefully, and just chillax

Damn.
    Can a person be any more 2deep4u than this guy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCkShlycMEY

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• AdultSwim.Com

mthor said:

How exactly does that relate?

btw: his sig says "money is a f**king joke" and hes a med student, so it relates just cause i decided to take

echem (muy bieno threado<<<<) that direction<.^

• Banned

I actually enjoy reading your posts, to be honest. Then again, I am someone who actually likes weird people.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• AdultSwim.Com

UncivillyPandaKa said:

https://soundcloud.com/le-ruse-bird/can-you-really-call-this-money-i-didnt-receive-a-paycheck-in-my-mail-or-anything

Its a song... Durr...

both my great and regular grandfathers were cooks... imma cook... one of the elders was a doc, another a lawyer, and

the last a married woman.

there are seven siblings in my generation.... i divorced a insane woman. and i lost my child. i created many webforms.

graduated with two college degrees one an understudy social work major and the 4 year icing is professional ethics....

its a complete BS degree lol... but any job that requires a four year degree will except that as anything from english

to humanities to transfer into any masters program.. anyway its a gateway degree...

i wrote a lot of papers, posted everyday through college while downing Old Crow... by the bottle/day...

recovered many old addictions...

my friend being a doctor was a great decision. you are gonna know i donated everything to the life bank...

and im completely broke... i started a new job in december but i just want that to humbly serve and exist

unnoticed... you are going to be stressed out for years as i grow bolder and more focussed on me.

Ooookay? O_o

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Swimuminati

UncivillyPandaKa said:

https://soundcloud.com/le-ruse-bird/can-you-really-call-this-money-i-didnt-receive-a-paycheck-in-my-mail-or-anything

Its a song... Durr...

i wonder if its even possible to ruin a hail mary mallon song

i thoroughly enjoyed this, thank you

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Well, that was one of the more interesting Undertale remixes I've heard. Uh, I've got nothing else to say . . .

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

There is A TON of Undertale mashups with rap/R&B.
    I love them all.
    Like this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfFqXmwkMJE

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jP-J7Op1K8

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• AdultSwim.Com

UncivillyPandaKa said:

Ooookay? O_o

yeah that last part was a distant good bye and thankful for you reading...

i mean it....

i just chose to live life without money... i dont really know why...

but i donated every vital organ and tissue to the life bank... focussed on cancer... will be working

low corporate for years... love every minute of it.... good luck old chap http://render.fineartamerica.com/images/rendered/search/framed-print/images-medium-5/good-luck-old-chap-roger-reeves-and-terrie-heslop.jpg

You too? O_o

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• AdultSwim.Com

UncivillyPandaKa said:

You too? O_o

i guess if you know when you die someone there will take care of your corpse... is freedom from all financial burden in life..

because if my human remains are guaranteed to not be a financial burden on anyone, then there doesnt need to be

a savings... now that my friend is a double edged sword. i wouldnt rip off the pope or anything but

money is muscle. money is interest. money is a decision maker.

a planning tragedy.

an abandoned mess.

society allow gambling to inflict the poor, drug addicts to lead lives of crime, gangs and cartels,

all kinds of extortion...

bleeding financial heart taxes to save face... everyone donates a couple bucks a week and asks for forgiveness...

congress keeps the lights on. noic.e