My cat doesn't care for catnip
193   7

Just ignores it completely
    Not a fan
    Cats are supposed to love that stuff right?

• Banned

Put it in your hands and rub your hands together to really crush it up and bring out the oils.... then pet the cat on the face....

Rockets take flight..... put on some pink floyd and wrap that kitty in a towel like a burrito...... all good.

If you gotta go go with a smile

I hear not all cats.
    I plan on getting my kitty some this weekend.
    I will report back with results then.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Helper

Some cats love it, some cats don't. Their age is also a factor. Kittens don't always go crazy for it because they are already crazy. My cat loves it but only if it's been marinating in itself in an air-tight container for awhile so it really has a scent to it. I keep her kitty-pot in a white ceramic jar on the bookcase and she will come running from a solid sleep in the bedroom all the way to the living room if I so much as touch it.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimIcon

my cat doesn't care for the litter box.

just ignores it completely and shits on the floor right in front of the damn thing.

want a cat?

• SwimPunk Banned

Your cats a narc

• Babbling

Doesn't work on all cats. Before the female died, she was crazy for the stuff - the male sniffs it and almost recoils in terror. Oddly, he went crazy for garlic mustard leaves, which look similar to catnip leaves.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!