thinking of taking waifu out to dinner later...
679   29

• Banned

Options are either Chilis or Burger King. Chilis has the good onion soup and fried onion. Burger King is more in the budget how ever. >.>

• Banned

You should cook something at home.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• ShoeHands

I didnt know pillows could eat.

Oh and those options suck. Never, ever, ever take a girl to either of those places if you are trying to be romantic in any way.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

Sawdamizer said:

You should cook something at home.

Usually shes in the one that cooks. I'm not good in the kitchen.

• Banned

What do you suggest?

Also watch the language. There are weebs and Otaku's present (myself included).

• Banned

So, get better.

Look up recipes.... cooking is wicked easy..... just cook to taste and be adventurous, what's the worst that can happen?

• Banned

Sawdamizer said:

So, get better.

Look up recipes.... cooking is wicked easy..... just cook to taste and be adventurous, what's the worst that can happen?

The oven started on fire and the fire department came last time I ventured into the kitchen realm.

• Banned

Only can go up from there!

You can save a ton of money by learning to cook. Also, healthier too.

• SwimHero

why do you bring up the waifu so much?
    stop trying to lie. you dont have one and are making yourself look like a weirdo for some reason.

Janeway Rules!

• ShoeHands

Best way is to cook something and have a nice evening at home.

Otherwise just dont do fast food. Not a good way to say "I wanna be romantic"
    At least not in my book.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

Phillies29 said:

Sawdamizer said:

So, get better.

The oven started on fire and the fire department came last time I ventured into the kitchen realm.

Start with crockpotting, so easy, so good.

• Banned

Oh so you guys think I'm normal after all these years?

• Banned

the fawk is a crockpot for.. aligator soup? :|

• Banned

Phillies29 said:

Oh so you guys think I'm normal after all these years?

Nope.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• SwimSage Banned

White Castle

How about the dumpster behind KFC

• SwimPirate

Waifu likes to go to sit down restruants.
    Waifu goes "how come you never take me anywhere romantic? always with the fast food!

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Banned

jackiemarie90 said:

Waifu likes to go to sit down restruants.
    Waifu goes "how come you never take me anywhere romantic? always with the fast food!

yeah and my mom is usually there too.

• ShoeHands

Sooooooooo

Howd the dinner go?

• SwimPirate

Chilis?

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl