I dont trust automatic doors
1922   68

• ShoeHands

They say keep walking, but then they dont open.

Its like they want you to walk into them or something

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Manowarrior

The say "keep walking"?

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• ShoeHands

If you look at them they have stickers that say "Automatic Door, Keep Walking"

Some even talk to you.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimLegend

My mom almost broke her nose like that

Oh bother...

• ShoeHands

See?!

Its stuff like that that gives me serious trust issues.

• Manowarrior

Master-Debater131 said:

Some even talk to you.

I've never noticed the "keep walking". I'll have to pay attention to that from now on.

• ShoeHands

Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

Master-Debater131 said:

Some even talk to you.

I've never noticed the "keep walking". I'll have to pay attention to that from now on.

I notice stuff like that
    <.<

Maybe im weird

• SwimLegend

It was f*cked up, I mean I laugh about it now but it wasn't funny at the time.
    She went face first into automatic glass doors that never opened

The lesson we all learned was to slow down when approaching those f*ckers cuz you never know
    when they're going to decide to take a union break

Oh bother...

• SwimHero

probably best pay attention to your surroundings before going any further.

Janeway Rules!

• ShoeHands

I would probably laugh to. I know ive walked into a few myself, I get angry then just laugh.

The lesson here is do not trust automatic doors. They will lie to you, lure you in, and then SMACK right into them. I almost think they are controlled by some central hub and whoever is in control does it just to f**k with people. Some dude is sitting around laughing at all of us who walk into doors...........

• ShoeHands

I always do.

Doesnt mean I still cant trust those stupid things.

• Banned

Master-Debater131 said:

Yes, because when the security cameras catch it there will be hours of entertainment for all.

• Manowarrior

Master-Debater131 said:

I would probably laugh to. I know ive walked into a few myself, I get angry then just laugh.

The lesson here is do not trust automatic doors. They will lie to you, lure you in, and then SMACK right into them. I almost think they are controlled by some central hub and whoever is in control does it just to f**k with people. Some dude is sitting around laughing at all of us who walk into doors...........

Well the doors don't say, "Don't stop at all, and keep walking the same pace you already were," do they? Just slow down, take some steps toward the door, and wait for it to open. Then go back to full speed power walk.

• ShoeHands

kill-joy70 said:

Master-Debater131 said:

Yes, because when the security cameras catch it there will be hours of entertainment for all.

Thats what im saying!

Its all this giant conspiracy to make us all look like a bunch of idiots.

• Banned

Well yeah, how else are we gonna get fail vids.

• ShoeHands

Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

Master-Debater131 said:

Well the doors don't say, "Don't stop at all, and keep walking the same pace you already were," do they? Just slow down, take some steps toward the door, and wait for it to open. Then go back to full speed power walk.

But what happens when you get so close you can fog it up and it still isnt opening?

• ShoeHands

kill-joy70 said:

Well yeah, how else are we gonna get fail vids.

You dont need to engineer fail.

It happens naturally all the time

• Banned

Ain't it great?

• SwimLegend

I think this only happens to women, the doors are afraid of being called sexist if they open for us

Oh bother...

• ShoeHands

kill-joy70 said:

Ain't it great?

In a way its great.
    In other ways it makes me want to burn everything to the ground and salt the Earth

• ShoeHands

1pooh4u said:

I think this only happens to women, the doors are afraid of being called sexist if they open for us

Ha!

Now that would make a lot of sense actually. I never see guys have these problems.

Actually, now that I think about it I dont think ive ever seen a guy have issues with those doors. Maybe they are sexist.......