Going to Anime Expo & then Oakland in about 2 weeks....
233   12

Leaving for Austin/San Antonio tomorrow.

Then off to El Paso and then Arizona. Going to Vegas for a few days and then going to LA for Anime Expo on the 30th of June. If any of you are going to AX -- hope to see you guys there.

From there going to San Diego to see my friend and maybe go to Mexico if I have time. From there I'm taking the surfliner or whatever the Amtrak is called to San Jose or Emeryville or w/ever the stop is called. to see my uncle and aunt.

I'm going to take the BART into Oakland and I"m going to try to get the Black Hole up into a riot.

We're going to cross the bridge and make the BATHL's shart their pants.

See you scummers there.

• Banned

awesomepark said:

See you scummers there.

No you won't.

No, I won't meet with you in San Francisco so you can fulfill your fantasy of me mountain you "in the Castro."

Like I told you for years -- I don't like men, I'd appreciate it if you stopped stalking me.

• Banned

More like no, you aren't going and nobody would want to meet you if you did.

• Puppy Power

I'ma take pictures all the places you aren't at AX just to prove you aren't there.

09/13/03

• Banned

Make sure you dress up in your asian girl costume.

• SwimLegend

lol I'll await your guaranteed 1,009 BATHL ICKY RAIDERS FAN threads

Oh bother...

• Banned

• Banned

Cuckpark.

• SwimNinja

awesomepark said:

No, I won't meet with you in San Francisco so you can fulfill your fantasy of me mountain you "in the Castro."

Like I told you for years -- I don't like men, I'd appreciate it if you stopped stalking me.

He has a fantasy of you turning him into a mountain? Or climbing a mountain with you? I'm confused.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Fakepark

• Puppy Power

kill-joy70 said:

Make sure you dress up in your asian girl costume.

But will that work on fauxpark?
    I'll be sure to wear a USC sweatshirt too.

09/13/03