Did I get shadow banned? Is this Reddit?
462   11

• Banned

Title says it all.

http://imgur.com/gGPCyD4

• Helper

No, it just seems that you're not that interesting.

• SwimLegend

Flask is too small

Oh bother...

• IB Banned

i wish they'd shadowban certain people on here

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Banned

I don't disagree, but I couldn't post in another thread earlier. Maybe because it was just a mod and a helper? I don't know.

• Helper

This board still has plenty of quirks to it. Sometimes I can't even click things here (like upvoting) unless I do a forced refresh (CTRL+F5) first.

• Banned

I keep trying to reply to you but I can't because of the same problem. I thought I was the only one having that problem.

• SwimLegend

Meme_Magic said:

I don't disagree, but I couldn't post in another thread earlier. Maybe because it was just a mod and a helper? I don't know.

If you were trying to post in those threads titled after shows made by Luuv you can't. Those are blogs only mods and helpers can post in them.

Oh bother...

• Banned

Ok, that explains it then.

• SwimNinja

1pooh4u said:

Meme_Magic said:

If you were trying to post in those threads titled after shows made by Luuv you can't. Those are blogs only mods and helpers can post in them.

damn elitists.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Helper

PrincessUnikitty said:

1pooh4u said:

Meme_Magic said:

damn elitists.

We had to do things for those privileges. Horrible things.

So.

Shuddup.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]