Don't buy into the iphone hype
175   8

A phone is a phone. We don't need to shell out a few hundred every time a new model comes out. I have a basic LG neon 2 galaxy honestly I don't even know what my phone is called. I can post a picture if you're that curious and before that I had the same flip phone for ten years.

Don't buy into the hype! Keep it simple and save $.

• SwimPirate

Clearly apple downvoted you, don't let them win!

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

I have an LG and pay $35 a month for unlimited text and call and internet usage. Yay for prepaid!

• SwimPunk Banned

Your phone is Mickey Mouse

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

I have a basic LG neon 2 galaxy

No wonder the girls don't like you.

• SwimSuperHero

I have a TracFone. I didn't like having a smartphone and luckily the Best Buy I went
    to had one flip phone left. I bought a one year card for it so I don't have to pay for it every month.

Simple is good.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Banned

LG doesn't make galaxies. Samsung does. I have a gold Samsung Galaxy s6...I didn't get the 7 because I'm happy with my phone

DONT BELIEVE HIS LIES!

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.