So I think my tablet is possessed
211   7

• SwimNinja

it randomly started playing youtube videos last night. Should I be worried about ghost rape?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Thunder Goddess

Depends on what kind of videos. If they were about the 10 best crockpot recipes EVER, probably not.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimNinja

It could of been, I know it was a watchmojo video because I recognized the opening. But it stopped before I got to it so I don't know what specific video it was.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• ShoeHands

Yes.

Yes you should.

And worry that itll start to posses you

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimNinja

• SwimLegend

PrincessUnikitty said:

it randomly started playing youtube videos last night. Should I be worried about ghost rape?

No, you're safe, bro.

http://guiltyfix.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/12/creepy-photo-deer.jpg

09/13/03

• Swimuminati

nah, Ghostrek is into girls...