It's Finally Here! A New Zenigundam Video!!
1097   22

• Banned

LOL, you sound winded.

• Banned

Just do a vid of you laughing like you did at the beginning there

• Banned

Nope.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

First 20 seconds are good

• Mobile Suit Gundam

I would rather watch Virus Buster Serge.

Maybe MD Geist?

Tenchi Muyo! GXP??

Totally Spies! I'd rather watch THAT than this video!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Banned

@covered_in_sponges

At least it's an honest review this time.

come o'er ere an give dis asmb brother ah huggle

Zeni.
    Well before @ghostrek no less!

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

BanRaniel said:

Just do a vid of you laughing like you did at the beginning there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OemNp6hgX4

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

Next review smoking used cigarette butts you find lying on the side of the road.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Thunder Goddess

Nice review. (All the good xmen were recovering from dinosex.)

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

BanRaniel said:

First 20 seconds are good

@Jman

Wow this video was sick. I should review more things!!

"The X-Men train to improve their mutant skills... To improve their m-m-m-mutant skills!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HO9yCE4nmA

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Thank you so much for that Zeni; it was everything I could have asked for.

Well, I mean, mostly.

A couple quick notes, but for the most part it was excellent.

• 2 seasons out right now- also the original fanfic which spawned them all; XvAvP.

• Doesn't pull you in- Yeah, I set the hook fairly late in the work; I was still transitioning from full-story fanfiction to a more episodic design, so that's where I fvcked up there. XvAvP starts off really slow too, the first couple chapters are all about diggin into the world. Season 2 picks up the pace right from the get-go though.

• I definitely take it in its own direction. Like I said, my pacing was a little off, and I ended up using about half the story to entrench myself in the universe. That's been fixed this time around.

• Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Beast are all in XvAvP, as well as season 2.

In all, it was an excellent video, and I thank you profusely for making it.

Moreso, I hope very much that you enjoyed the experience of reading it, and hope that you will continue to do so.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

You know I really fear you may be going in an Elliot Rodger direction. He made pointless youtube videos of himself shirtless too.

Np, Sponges. Making the video was fun and I was riding the adrenaline from that "Toonamic State of Emergency Thread". Wow what happened to that thread? I spend a day at the park and it's gone lol. That was eight pages of butthurt and awesome!

"Hi, Elliot Gundam here."

• SwimSage Banned

Zenigundam said:

Np, Sponges. Making the video was fun and I was riding the adrenaline from that "Toonamic State of Emergency Thread". Wow what happened to that thread? I spend a day at the park and it's gone lol. That was eight pages of butthurt and awesome!

Jman got banned also.

Haha I just read about how he's planning the mass exodus.

He must have been so mad when he saw this video because my thread had 7 upvotes last night and is -6 now!

• Banned

You know what, i gotta hand it to you. You really upstaged ghostrek at his game and gave what is arguably your best youtube video to date. And it was actually critical, and constructive criticism at that.

Good show zeni. 👍