ASMB drinking gauntlet
1721   61

• Banned

I know we have several self proclaimed drinkers here, and I'm not one to doubt one's ability to suck down alcohol but I kinda want to see who among us can hang.

It would quite literally be the only reason I would ever TC with you assholes, but this is what I (tentatively) propose.

Participants agree on a very specific set of drinks so we are all on equal ground. I mean I know some of us can't drink the shit I drink in large amounts due to the cost, so I figure all mid tier shit. Like some subpar domestic shit**ter for beer. Goose for the liquor (I drink white, but I can go brown if that's the major consensus), and just to keep things interesting, an energy drink.

But we would also have to agree on the amounts....Like no p***yfooting around, each participant must have blackout levels of alcohol to see who can hang. Like we need a set minimum and that minimum would have to be enough to put the average motherf**ker in the hospital.

None of that is set in stone, but how many people would be willing to play with me.

• Swimuminati

I wish I could, but I can't...maybe after July 10th...this really seems like fun though

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

Well, I like to drink quite a bit but I wont even pretend I can hang. I can get a pretty serious shine on after one 10-12% abv beer or two 5-7%

So ill just hang in the back and sip my drank while watching y'all s festivities.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

We can have a lightweight opener......Nothing but Budlight and Fuzzy Navels.

• Banned

Idk about all that. I'm not paying Goose prices

Let's just see who can slam six 16oz PBRs the fastest

That I am comfortable with.

• Banned

Well what's a good, cheap liquor.....I'm not drinking no f**king Aristocrat.

Speed drinking beer is worthless......If I wanna piss like a racehorse, I'll just get a big gulp. Can't even get buzzed rushing beer like that.....And I'm a beer monster.

• Swimuminati

Yeah, no way. I wont drink those things. Dank brews and jager shots is basically all I can down enjoyably.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Seagram's is my vote

Though I'd willing to go as high as Smirnoff

• Swimuminati

That's not so much a competition of tolerance as it is a chugging contest....I hate those

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Seagrams is cool.....So is Noff.

I can do either.

• Banned

Tho I really don't see what's wrong with the pleasant dizziness that comes with downing 96oz of beer really quickly

• Swimuminati

nothing's wrong with it as far as personal enjoyment goes....but when you want to drink a man under the table, you really want him under there, you get me

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Fair enough, I just see someone (Buddy) showboating all the way to the ER if it's a liquor tolerance competition

• Banned

BanRaniel said:

Fair enough, I just see someone (Buddy) showboating all the way to the ER if it's a liquor tolerance competition

Is this a surrender?

• Banned

I don't even think TC will work on my phone anyway

• Banned

Seriously though, I drink way more beer than I do liquor.....It's why I have massive hangovers, but when I do drink likker, I go hammuh.

• Banned

BanRaniel said:

Well so far, organizing this seems to be a bust as is, so I wouldn't worry about it coming to fruition.....I just really wanted to see who would be game.

• Swimuminati

BanRaniel said:

pfft, not a drinking contest if people aren't willing to drop

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

PsychoticCyberBully said:

BanRaniel said:

Well so far, organizing this seems to be a bust as is, so I wouldn't worry about it coming to fruition.....I just really wanted to see who would be game.

I'm actually pretty bummed I can't do it and pretty surprised you didn't immediately razz me about not joining despite my often expressed love for the drink...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Mixboy said:

PsychoticCyberBully said:

BanRaniel said:

I'm actually pretty bummed I can't do it and pretty surprised you didn't immediately razz me about not joining despite my often expressed love for the drink...

Eh, I mean sometimes you can get shitfaced, sometimes you can't. I mean after July isn't too far off if I was planning a blackout night.

Plus I assume you're training or some shit.....The gauntlet respects priorities.

• Assy McGee Banned

I refrain because my blackouts can get bad. I'm not trying to get kicked out quite yet, things are moving upwards at the moment.