This entire operation has become a garbage fire.
1716   29

• King Of the Hill Banned

At least when Ben and Gman argue, I can faithfully ignore the thread, but these arguments... they just radiate saltiness, stupidity, and the concept of being off-topic. And I can't shake them off, because they're everywhere.

Hayao Miyazaki and Hideaki Anno would both agree: this was a mistake of the highest caliber.

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• Toonami Banned

Bail?

Hear the TV Tropes forums are kinda nice.

Soldier hold your sword high...
    Swing it like a Samurai...
    Now don't get all out of pride...
    From the Afro Samurai...

• Banned

Might as well enjoy the burning cesspit while it lasts.

https://youtu.be/iHRZES6FRYA

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Toonami

God no, I already have enough problems with their Dethroning Moment of Suck pages, I don't know how their forums could be any better.

I vote for just waiting here and hoping that one of the mods is smart enough to ban Zeni.

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• Toonami Banned

Oh yeah, because that worked so well with TICCore.

Poke, it's broken, and it's not going to be fixed. Ever. We're never getting folders, trolls will never be banned, and the user base will continue to shrink. We're down to 98 total members in the community from thousands. And at least a dozen of them are alts. So realistically, we have 60-75 unique community members with more going "F**k it" every day.

We need to pack up and move our operation elsewhere.

From the Afro Samurai...

• Toonami

If and when it comes to that, I'm still sure as hell not going to TV Tropes.

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• Toonami Banned

Poke_Nirvash said:

If and when it comes to that, I'm still sure as hell not going to TV Tropes.

Well we don't have to go there but we sure as hell can't stay here.

From the Afro Samurai...

• Banned

You didn't go on babbling much before did you?

• Banned

I like how the fish is wearing a hat, playing a guitar and has a piece of straw in its mouth.
    its funny cuz a fish would not normally do that.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

It's hard to read but the signs in the background read COLD BEER, FERRIS WHEEL, and FORD TRUCK VILLAGE

• Banned

Oh and LIVE ANIME

Like I said really hard to read but they're definitely advertising live anime being there, with special guest Toonami

• Banned

And we're the bad guys...

Jman1337 said:

And we're the bad guys...

Well... i would assume the one getting the B& hammer is, so yeah... Kinda?
    Its okay though.
    i still love you man.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Which I do not get. I'm not the one making endless pages of topics and harassing users (Hey Ghostrek, review my fanfic! Right now!)

Well im no mod~
    Why dont you ask them!

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Thunder Goddess

Just for the record, let me say that I don't have a dog in this fight either way.

I read that thread last night. How can you ask why you were banned? You sounded like you should have been given a shot of Thorazine and hauled away in a straight jacket.Other people were angry, too, and to be fair, I don't know what a lot of the "folder affiliations" were (nor do I care), but other people were managing to stay within the bounds of reason, insulting or not. It was nice; kind of like reading a thread in Rants back when we actually ranted.

But you - wow. And you're still holding a grudge today. Your average two-year-old has a meltdown like that, they get put down for a nap, they get up and they're fine, no harm, no foul. I understand passion for a show or a genre of shows (I was a hard core Trekkie in my youth, to the point of sleeping with a stuffed tribble and wearing Star Fleet uniform shirts to school); I'm not mocking you for that. But jeez, sometimes you need a little perspective - you were acting like they called your baby ugly.

I really pity you if you're like this IRL.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• King Of the Hill Banned

Jman1111 said:

Oh yeah, because that worked so well with TICCore.

Poke, it's broken, and it's not going to be fixed. Ever. We're never getting folders, trolls will never be banned, and the user base will continue to shrink. We're down to 98 total members in the community from thousands. And at least a dozen of them are alts. So realistically, we have 60-75 unique community members with more going "F**k it" every day.

We need to pack up and move our operation elsewhere.

Make that 97.

I'm really starting to crave one of those Ben/Gman arguments, actually. Those are basically my "white people soul food" of the forums.

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

I look forward to the day they put a bullet in the head of this lame horse that passes for a forum.

It's great when you enjoy things.

He was just trolling. The mods don't take kindly to that apparently.