I can see you running
1115   45

• ShoeHands

Nah who am I kidding.

You dont run.

None of us run.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

i was outside smoking last night, and an urge hit me pretty hard. i had to run to the crapper so i wouldn't shit myself.

that counts, right? i think it counts.

• ShoeHands

Uh sure.

I guess that counts.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

there were some stairs involved too.

• ShoeHands

Im still not sure that actually counts

but i had to go up the stairs.

• ShoeHands

Yea but thats still not really running

but i ran up the stairs.

well, it was more of a hurried waddle, but still.

• ShoeHands

See now Hurried Waddle sounds even less like running.

that was just on the steps though. i flat-out ran from there to the bathroom.

• ShoeHands

Yea but thats what, a few feet? Thats not really running. Maybe short sprint, but not running.

if i hadn't run that 8 feet, it could have been a disaster. an o-ring goes, and if you're not prepared for it when it happens, you've got a shitty mess on your hands...

i'm standing by it, that was some running.

• ShoeHands

Well you can think whatever you want, but your wrong

well the next time you have to poop NOW and you're 50 feet from the nearest toilet, i'll bet you run. and you'll agree with me then.

• ShoeHands

Sureeeee

or you'll poop your panties and then you'll wish you had run faster.

• ShoeHands

Pffftttttt neither of those things are going to happen.

never happen...until they day they do.

• ShoeHands

That day will never come

the day you run to the bathroom?

or the day you run?