La Révolution: AD Communal Fanfiction - Part Quatre
1918   39

• Helper

Long ago on a boards far far away, the denizens of Action Discussion made up a story together and it was pretty cool. There was drama and comedy and romance and shiz blowing up, and also tentacles and giant robots, because anime.

For a while the story went into hibernation, and then it was revived. And then the old boards went away, taking the years of laughter and tears with it, and the future was uncertain given the fact that the new boards are crap for actually posting anything on.

But the epic tale of Actonia and those who fight for its freedom would not be silenced. A humble yet mighty website rose up amidst the ashes of the departed old boards, and now plays host to the fanfic that was and will be.

And so I present to those who are valiant enough to behold it:

http://la-revolution.weebly.com/

Haaaaa it put the picture of Cougar on it as the link.

Ahem. Anyway.

So there are 59 chapters from the old boards, which have been reposted in their entirety on the website. New chapters will also be posted there as they are produced, and there's a page of convenient chapter summaries for anybody who wants to find out what's been going on without having to spend the next six months catching up. All in all it's pretty rad.

For further info on characters, locations, organizations, shorter chapter summaries, and other stuff, we have the LaRev wiki.

This thread is here for anyone who wants to discuss the story or post reactions to new chapters. I'm not going to post chapters here because of the aforementioned boards being crap thing, but I will post when I've added something new on the site.

Special thanks to Top_Gun, whose Word file archives saved me a ton of work, and to everyone who's still interested in seeing this story continue.

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Helper

Oh hey I realized I forgot to put the sidefics up. I'll have to do that. Sometime.

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Helper

Sidefics added.

Also if there's anyone who wants a notification when I post a new chapter, let me know and I can tag you in those posts.

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Helper

New chapter posted! Huzzah!

Chapter 60: Hope and Despair

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Helper

Yaaay Larry's alright!
    Poor Winry.
    Don't worry Larry there has to be at least one other girl on the planet who likes your nerdy stuff.
    Oh no Walter I hope he's okay.
    Hikki knows what's up always have a buddy with you.
    Awww Roxie congratulations!
    Tenma is indeed best doctor.
    Oh noooo where is Cougar.
    That is a surprisingly smart move for Kamina.
    OH NO COUGAR BE SAFE.
    I don't think anybody's gonna get much rest under the threat of ninja attack, buddy.
    Whelp and then everything goes to hell.
    DAMN PIRATES STEALIN ALL THE BOOZE
    Dangit Matrix put your wang on hold until you escape.
    Oh no Foley Roy's gonna kill you.
    Well at least he's not setting anyone on fire.
    I wonder who's gonna die of dysentery.
    Oh my god Kamina why do you need those?
    Cougar come home.
    AW SHIT.

• Helper

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Helper

Well this could be going better.
    Cougar you've been out for way too long it's time to come back now.
    Uh hey Cille you're getting pretty dark there you okay?
    Oh god Kamina what are you doing.
    Oh hey, other people.
    This is getting sexy.
    False alarm on the sexy.
    Sexy is on hold while his organs try not to explode.
    You're a good dude, Spike.
    Tenma/Hikki is a ship that came out of nowhere but damn if it isn't the best ship.
    Way to ruin a moment, Kamina.
    Oh right, Samson's still all banged up.
    Just punch him until he stops whining.
    Oh my god yes.
    DAMMIT KAMINA.
    Princess Tutu April better get to dance with somebody eventually.
    Ohhhh it's an escape plan.
    Oh thank god the tentacles were just for digging.
    I like that they're fancy password tentacles.
    Yaaay, Goose helped!
    Oh lord did Goose make up that password?
    If you gave me a hundred guesses I never would have picked Matrix as the one to save the day.

• Helper

Yes Goose did make up the passwords, and I want to hear Top_Gun giggling when he reads them. :D

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Helper

...is it really bad that I had to look at the bottom to get the reference? >_>

• Toonami

I wanna reread this, but I'm afraid to so much as take a second glance at my travesty of a contribution. Thank god I've improved since then.

I'd ask if anyone wants to see how much I've improved, but that sort of thing got me near-ostracized on the old boards so I'll refrain from it.

[that and I don't know how to send it to y'all]

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• Helper

Join the club. I'm ashamed of everything I've ever written before like, 20 minutes ago.

• Helper

Well it has been a while since we watched LoGH, so I guess you can be forgiven. :p

Poke: If you want to catch up quickly, you can read the chapter summaries page, since that's what it's there for. But of course you're welcome to relive the actual chapters if you're brave enough. :D

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Toonami

Read the summary for my chapter. Besides Comedia and Shipon (whose presence now and forever graces my MAL account), I barely remember any of that. Guess I'll have to get back into reading it eventually.

[once I find the time and courage]

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

• Helper

So I notice that somebody has downvoted this thread. Which is interesting to me because I didn't really expect anybody to read this thing except the people who were already reading it, and I assume that they like it because they're still reading it.

Which leads me to wonder, did somebody else read enough of the story to determine that they don't like it, or did somebody just see the word "fanfiction" in the title and assume it was bad, or did somebody's finger just slip and they clicked the wrong little arrow?

Not that it really matters, cuz YOU CAN'T STOP THE BEAT, but it is interesting to think about.

Also totally not just bumping this thread back to the first page and/or giving people false hope that there's a new chapter.

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Helper

OMG new chapter!

Chapter 62: Icarus

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Helper

I'd listen to Kamina's digging stories for hours.
    Vampire Kirara here to save the day, and hey if there is anybody out there she just scored breakfast.
    Alright who gets to be the human sacrifice.
    Awww Sammy you're a good brother but this is a terrible idea.
    CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC ESCAPE PLAN, GO!
    Well this is either a very good thing or a very bad thing.
    Oh nooooooo
    BAD THING VERY VERY BAD THING
    Ground control to Major Tom I don't remember whose side you're on.

• Helper

Well that...could have gone better. But yeah it's been so long I don't remember if Tarendan is a kewl dude or ebil or just kind of doing his own thing. At least he knows how to not be a dick towards a prisoner. Kamina and Kittan brotime makes me miss Double K all the more.

Side note: I just realized last night that I've spent half this fanfic thinking that Solomon was the name of the older shady bearded guy from Blood+. The claims of his hawtness make much more sense now.

• Helper

Hawt Solomon pic time!

Solomon

Yeah there's a reason Roxie picked him to be her fanfic husbando. :D

You were probably thinking of Amshel. I don't have any hawt pics of him because he's not especially hawt. He showed up as part of Furion's assassin squad and didn't really do much.

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Helper

And now I'm going to post this just because it's in my Blood+ folder and it makes me laugh.

lulz

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Helper

God I love that.

Also was totally hoping it was Cougar stumbling up to the tentacle hole but nope we can't have nice things.

• Toonami

I'm just gonna say it: Blood+ > Blood: The Last Vampire >>> Blood-C.