Another pol
314   12

• SwimPeanut

A Recent pol shows that NJ beach goers would prefer a non smoking beach.
    Yeah... as though second hand smoke makes any difference at all outdoors. Hint: The wind takes all of it up and out to sea.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Cigarette butts are disgusting to dig up when you are playing with your family.... but of course you wouldn't know that.

It's litter, you awful janitor.

Also, if I can smell that shit... get off the beach.....

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimPeanut

Sawdamizer said:

Cigarette butts are disgusting to dig up when you are playing with your family.... but of course you wouldn't know that.

It's litter, you awful janitor.

Also, if I can smell that shit... get off the beach.....

I can't speak for other smokers, but when I'm done my energy drink, the can becomes a deposit box for butts. That ends up in a receptacle on the Boardwalk. Can't have sea gulls expiring from trying to eat those things. Also, the wind is carrying the smoke to places that don't include your olfactories.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• SwimLegend

I'm a smoker and hate all the anti smoking shit but a lot of smokers are assholes and just throw the butts on the beach. That's bullshit. There are places I go where I absolutely don't throw my butts and that's the beach and towns in close proximity to the beach.

Oh bother...

• Thunder Goddess

I don't know how the wind works in NJ, but in Florida, the wind blew in off the ocean, so that it could drive the smoke back up onto the beach.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Manowarrior

"pol"?

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• SwimPeanut

I dunno... there's pole like in pole dancer and then there's poll, which is like a survey and I think I just spelled wrote the shortcut for politician.

• Banned

Figures you frequent time there.

http://youtu.be/XG0erhuG4HU

Racist.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• SwimPeanut

How does that even fit?

• Banned

1938_Packard said:

Yeah... as though second hand smoke makes any difference at all outdoors. Hint: The wind takes all of it up and out to sea.

Citation?

• SwimComrad

1pooh4u said:

I'm a smoker and hate all the anti smoking shit but a lot of smokers are assholes and just throw the butts on the beach. That's bullshit. There are places I go where I absolutely don't throw my butts and that's the beach and towns in close proximity to the beach.

This.

Depending on where one lives the air is already cancer as it is, but that doesn't mean people need to ruin the beach with cigarette butts

alt text