this post is to test my means with you guys
620   22

• AdultSwim.Com

okay i thought a lot about this and i figured,

(with the responses to my ASMB presence lately)

that a more crucial and hard-surfaced question must be

landed on your side.

so for the most part.. i will just ask a question.

if it is a question you heard before and you enjoy

answering it, by all means.

if not please dont reply.

if neither do whatever the hell you want i dont care.

question:

Do you think my "Give the Enemy What He Wants" tactic

is cowardly?

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Banned

define enemy first... we talking about local board trolls, less then subtle angry mothers shoving broom sticks at resented waifu's, or metaphorical allusions within the dark place of the human psyche where the powers of thantos and beta battle for control of our souls.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• AdultSwim.Com

Phillies29 said:

define enemy first... we talking about local board trolls, less then subtle angry mothers shoving broom sticks at resented waifu's, or metaphorical allusions within the dark place of the human psyche where the powers of thantos and beta battle for control of our souls.

oh no sir

this is pure philosophy over life i am talking...

i'll give you an example... btw i enjoy your very tuned sense of humor...

give this a read:

"at a moment you decide being threatened by attraction is necessary. it is whats best in the role you

are given to survive in to take the risk of following that attraction through, good or bad. for it is part

of your defining purpose on some level.

engaging gives you a pulse... makes you fear... tantalizes the senses.... gives you the will to fight...

but standing at defense is going to make you weary of oncoming attacks eventually and also

a little bored. dull. not to mention, not making any progress with thine enemy.

So forthmost is to find out what the enemy wants, if you can give it to him with no loss to you, and remedy the

situation, the best thing to do is hide your scars and live to die another day.

Whereas the offensive is to not fight, its non-defensive.

Whereas no battle being engaged means no victor,

it stands that you might have not yet been able to face such an enemy and business is business"

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

Phillies29 said:

Phillies you might be the only one to answer my question...

that in itself doesnt depress me, but where are the other guys?

• AdultSwim.Com

mumbojummie13 said:

i might be changing meaning of this philosophy to death instead of conflict... does anyone want to discuss some

philosophical shit?

• Banned

give me a second to come up with a response

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

mumbojummie13 said:

Phillies29 said:

other guys= toonami thread

• AdultSwim.Com

Phillies29 said:

other guys= toonami thread

nods

• Banned

mumbojummie13 said:

Phillies29 said:

oh no sir

this is pure philosophy over life i am talking...

i'll give you an example... btw i enjoy your very tuned sense of humor...

give this a read:

"at a moment you decide being threatened by attraction is necessary. it is whats best in the role you

are given to survive in to take the risk of following that attraction through, good or bad. for it is part

of your defining purpose on some level.

engaging gives you a pulse... makes you fear... tantalizes the senses.... gives you the will to fight...

but standing at defense is going to make you weary of oncoming attacks eventually and also

a little bored. dull. not to mention, not making any progress with thine enemy.

So forthmost is to find out what the enemy wants, if you can give it to him with no loss to you, and remedy the

situation, the best thing to do is hide your scars and live to die another day.

Whereas the offensive is to not fight, its non-defensive.

Whereas no battle being engaged means no victor,

it stands that you might have not yet been able to face such an enemy and business is business"

we need more of a definition of whats going no here^.
    I am interpreting this as follows: My pursuit (the idea of progress) has both good and bad elements. Progress may help or hurt a person, maybe both... is the chase worth the prize? How can one even analyse such a struggle having only a lizard brain? The chase could kill the chaser. What a waste. Yes as Mike Menzter put it the so called "Jonas Complex". If not you then who? Do you wanna feel left out at the end of the day? Do you wanna lose? Either option= pursuing progress or denying it... comes with doubts and uncertainties. A sin may be commited.

The enemy has what to do with this^ is he part of this equation or separate^. How can we attack an enemy thats not concrete? how can we attack an enemy made of water?

Say we have a concrete enemy: its simple we don't negotiate with enemies, real enemies. We either have the resources (will) to defeat the enemy or we don't. The enemy is the enemy. If thats the case then we must defeat him. No living life in chains no matter what the cost. Even if you say the enemy will collect his tax we never take the role of subjugation.. how can subjugation even be worth it?

...also the nature of reality= If I interpret the enemy as not as enemy, does my imagination defeat him? Another way to think of it as: acceptance.

• AdultSwim.Com

Phillies29 said:

we don't negotiate with enemies, real enemies.

that is some real GI Joe bullshit

all of this is can be left out because (see below):

We either have the resources (will) to defeat the enemy or we don't. The enemy is the enemy. If thats the case then we must defeat him. No living life in chains no matter what the cost. Even if you say the enemy will collect his tax we never take the role of subjugation.. how can subjugation even be worth it?

an enemy may be an equal, and not be an immediate conflict, or pursue you in anyway.

• SwimNinja

i can't comprehend what you are trying to say 90% of the time. So yes?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• AdultSwim.Com

PrincessUnikitty said:

i can't comprehend what you are trying to say 90% of the time. So yes?

you are such a harassment case...

you know when i get that attitude from real people...

i give them a piece of what their sniffing

• Banned

how can it be an enemy then without conflict? Then its simply not an enemy.

• AdultSwim.Com

Phillies29 said:

your death could not mean enough to a guy like this and vice versa

but in person conflict is without question

• SwimNinja

How can I be harassing you when I hardly ever respond to you, specifically because I can't figure out what you are trying to say half the time?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• AdultSwim.Com

PrincessUnikitty said:

How can I be harassing you when I hardly ever respond to you, specifically because I can't figure out what you are trying to say half the time?

so funny u think id read that

its fvcking hilarious....

you have too much time on your hands

heres a starter lesson if you really are illiterate...

dont go into to someones thread and critique the author. its called being a lame ass dumb ass stupid troll

• SwimNinja

Wasn't the whole point of that mostly incomprehensible OP to ask for peoples opinions?

Also I have seen you go in and critique authors, just in a jumbled confusing manner. So kettle meet pot?

• AdultSwim.Com

Phillies29 said:

nevermind i see where our strategies vary

its where i say "give him what he wants," you dont understand if that means we have to fight we are going to fight

and where i say "business" i mean everything that prevents both of you from dying

• AdultSwim.Com

PrincessUnikitty said:

Wasn't the whole point of that mostly incomprehensible OP to ask for peoples opinions?

Also I have seen you go in and critique authors, just in a jumbled confusing manner. So kettle meet pot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QI_DZgpPkg

sorry i can tell when im wrong...

• AdultSwim.Com

PrincessUnikitty said:

hey if you could tell what i was after (opinions) and then give me one like "i jumbled shitpost people with my opinion,"

they next time try leveling with me... like i did for you just now...

• SwimNinja

Honestly I couldn't quite figure out what you wanted opinions on, the first half of the post just confused me, and I wasn't sure what situation you were talking about by giving enemies what they want. I mean I guess I could of assumed you meant trolls on here, which I wouldn't say is cowardly as much as at some point it just becomes a waste of time to deal with the trolls so you either ignore them, or just go along with them so they kind of loose the ability to troll. Kind of like when I just post "my feels" gifs when someone tries to insult me.

If you meant people in your real life I really couldn't say if it's cowardly without knowing more about the situation.