What a day... What a day...
259   8

• Other Anime

Nine hours of peregrinating, prancing, and partying!!

My friend and I got there a half hour early and were just drinking in his car and talking about life, then they opened up and, it was actually kinda crowded, but we got onto all the insane rides quickly!! Kingda Ka... Wow . The Joker is pretty awesome too! It was my first time and it's unlike any other ride in the park! Then eventually we got something to eat and I started talking to this girl from Delaware and was bold enough to ask for her #, but she suggested that she take down mine instead and so it was!! We started playing the carnival games after we went on all the cool rides, but neither of us won anything even though I finished third in the water gun race! How the heck did I lose? LOL I swear I hit the target dead center right from the start.

Ahhhhh gotta do it again!!!

leaves thread

• SwimStar

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Other Anime

Pulls you back in with his grandpa's cane

• Other Anime

QuebecElegy said:

• SwimLegend

Oh so you meant Six Flags. You said Six Frags before, thought you were going to a gun range.

Ric's Youtube: It's fucking awesome of course

• Other Anime

This is the part where you say "WHAT A LOVELY DAY" like a maniac and then you spray silver paint on your teeth and mouth.

It's great when you enjoy things.