is anyone else watching euro 2016
127   8

• SwimStar

i was gonna buy an england jersey but it might not get here before they play monday

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Banned

The what?

• SwimStar

the european world cup

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."

• Banned

Oh that.

F**k no.

• SwimHero

kinda not really...
    i been paying more attention to copa america

Janeway Rules!

• SwimStar

i was watching too but after the embarrassment that was mexico on saturday i can barely keep watching. hopefully colombia can come back and win it all though.

• SwimHero

i was already too invested in the tournament to stop watching but yeah that shit made it hard to keep watching.
    right now im cheering for anyone but argentina cuz f**k them

but as far as euro cup goes, i saw the portugal game last week and ronaldo was sucking pretty bad.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimStar

mexico being good old mexico with horrible coaching decisions aside, it's been a fun tournament to watch. teams are taking it more seriously than i thought they would and the games have been good. ronaldo was great today against hungary. pretty much carried portugal into the knockout stages.