we need to address the issue of hostility between board members here
3108   78

• Banned

I've noticed alot of hostility going on between opposing factions.
    We are being separated by our race, creeds, and choice of waifus.

Is this what we have become?

Have we been reduced to the level of animals?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• IB

girls?

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• SwimHero

its a good gesture on your part but this isnt going to help with anything.
    and yes this is the result we get of having no folders.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

not now naraku

this serious post

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimNinja

I don't think the hostility is a new thing. We all just need a ASMB orgy to relieve the sexual tension that causes it.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

PrincessUnikitty said:

I don't think the hostility is a new thing. We all just need a ASMB orgy to relieve the sexual tension that causes it.

I suggested that when it was national sex day but no one was interested

• Banned

Because fuggs. 😐

• Banned

distorted_reasoning said:

its a good gesture on your part but this isnt going to help with anything.
    and yes this is the result we get of having no folders.

maybe we could all make amends to each other?

• Banned

Or not.

The trolls on here have something to do with it. They have a tendency to post contrarian viewpoints to get a rise out of people and then the offended respond with acrimonious posts. We need peace.

• SwimSage Banned

Yeah, everyone get along! Otherwise.....

alt text

• Banned

PrincessUnikitty said:

That could work. I don't think inter-species transfer of genetic material/mating rituals is very safe. Just something to consider.

• Banned

YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO COMPLY!

• Banned

kill-joy70 said:

Because fuggs. 😐

That girl needs a real man who knows how to cook real fried chicken for her.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

The trolls on here have something to do with it. They have a tendency to post contrarian viewpoints to get a rise out of people and then the offended respond with acrimonious posts. We need peace.

Another strategy no one has considered. We all identify, isolate and destroy the trolls.
    Or just simply ignore them. If no one feeds them they will die.

• Banned

ric_man said:

Yeah, everyone get along! Otherwise.....

alt text

Which mod might that represent^?

• SwimIcon

fine.

i hate you all equally regardless of your race, creed, or choice to live in a delusional state.

better?

here. i'll share my f**king pizza emoji.

• SwimSage Banned

None of our mods are as badass as Dredd.

• Banned

Nameraka_Hanzaisha said:

fine.

i hate you all equally regardless of your race, creed, or choice to live in a delusional state.

better?

hey

what delusional state are we referring to here exactly?

• SwimIcon

Phillies29 said:

Nameraka_Hanzaisha said:

fine.

better?

hey

what delusional state are we referring to here exactly?

never mind that. let's try to focus on the hate that binds us together.

• SwimVIP

What are the chances of this happening on ASMB? I'm gonna say slim to none. LOL! There are no shiny happy people holding hands on this site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage