• SwimNerd

tv?

gambling?

da wacky drugs?:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjTxyKaFdrA

whats your vice?

• Banned

sloth and drunk

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Babbling

The wrong women.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Banned

tsar4 said:

The wrong women.

aka the wrong waifus

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Babbling

Phillies29 said:

tsar4 said:

The wrong women.

aka the wrong waifus

Que?

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Banned

Nothing makes me feel better.

• Banned

lol

fuggz

not even my home cooked fried chicken?

• SwimSuperFan

I am addicted to having sex in the missionary position solely for procreation.

Bush did 9/11

• Thunder Goddess

A lot fewer things than I used to be...now pretty much just nicotine and caffeine.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Other Anime

• Swimuminati

i'm addicted to it all...and i'm certain i'll be consumed by it...all of it

• Beast Master

Books and animals.

Aye swimae.

Rough sex with whips and chains and other stuff.
    I like to bleed. It doesn't feel good if I'm not getting a fist in me, too.

It's great when you enjoy things.

• IB

spending money on shit i don't need and working

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Beast Master

Naraku4656 said:

spending money on shit i don't need and working

This is probably an answer if go with too.

Gotta fill that void. >______<

Aye swimae.

• Swimuminati

Coffee, self touching, and thrift/antique shopping.

Though I've made big progress in avoiding the thrift shops this year.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimNerd

wtf is a waifu?

• Banned

F**KIN REDBULL....and Starbucks....and whataburger

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Toonami

Gaming is probably the worst as far as actual activities are concerned. Once I pick up a video game, it's hard for me to put it back down until I completely finish it. Too many occasions where that's caused my DVR to get a backlog of like twenty hours of recordings that I had to catch up on.

Television comes in second place with activities (binge watching a series, to be specific). This has decreased over the past year or so since I watch like fifteen to twenty anime simulcasts per season (max of like four episodes per day), but back when I was binge watching entire shows in back-to-back sessions... yeah, huge issue then.

As far as stuff I ingest goes, Mello Yello is as bad as it gets. I have hypoglycemia and know damn well that a super sugary drink is the last thing in the world that I should be ingesting, but I just can't bring myself to give it up.

Edit: For the people mentioning sexual stuff... that's pretty normal, isn't it? Even if your "activities" are at an above average rate, it could boil down to a lot of other stuff (being bipolar is a big reason for why I have a sex drive that's above average, for instance). Not sure what it would take for it to be classified as an addiction, but I assume it'd have to be pretty extreme... like to the point where it has a negative impact on other aspects of your life.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SomeAlbinoGaming

see that number of games? Yeah. That's going to go up due to the sale that's starting today as well.