So I kind of wonder at what point in my life
205   7

• SwimNinja

that cashiers will start assuming I'm buying the video games for my non-existent kids.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimIcon

i'm 39 and if they assume so, they don't let on.

i don't think video games are really an age specific thing anymore.

• SwimNinja

I'm 33 and they haven't let on yet, just kind of wonder if they ever will. I did get carded for a M rated game recently, that made me laugh.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

I'm 29 and I already get dirty looks when me and waifu go vidya game shopping for the kids.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimHero

lol you must be getting up there in age :p

Janeway Rules!

• SwimNinja

I don't think that has anything to do with you buying the games...

• Swimuminati

Unless you're like 50, probably never. I'm sure they're used to it by meow.

A woman at the movie theater bar assumed my sisters kids were mine when both my older sister and mother were standing next to me. She said "I guess we win the mother of the year award for being the only ones drinking when taking the kids to jungle book."

I wanted to throttle her.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.