This by far is the worst
233   10

• Banned

The itching...omg it's three times as bad this time.....I keep good to scratch my arm and bee slaps me....

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

Fleas?

• Banned

F**kin tat

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

so whats itching??

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

I answered that

• Swimuminati

No pain, no gain

No scratch, no s****h

No glove, no love

These are the rules

• Banned

Lol ew

• Thunder Goddess

Are you reacting to the ink, or is it just routine my skin has been traumatized and now it's healing itching?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimPunk Banned

the scabies wont go away unless you use the cream everyday

• Banned

Red is the most common ink allergy...but no...they always f**king itch...this is probably there first one I've ever had this much color pumped into me tho