Well, this is depressing.
485   21

• Banned

So, I just found out my cat died today. During the 18 years she was alive she birthed 8 kittens, raised 8 more kittens that weren't hers, put up with 8 puppies, lusted after various small pets, killed hundreds of wild life from insects to rabbits, dealt with several moves, learned how to love to a point she became annoying, and out lived her oldest companion. Her name was rat killer and no one has ever had a better cat.

http://img02.deviantart.net/a8ca/i/2005/145/8/4/the_queen_of_sheeba_by_deveirs.jpg

Bask in her glory.

Hail to the king.

• IB Banned

:( I'm sorry bruh.
    Lmfao Rat Killer.
    What a metal f**king name.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• IB Banned

R.I.P Rat Killer.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Banned

My cat is really the only other organism I've ever cared for. I'm going to be even meaner after he dies, if that's possible.

• Banned

She lived up to that name too.

Hail to the king.

• Banned

So sorry for your loss. The rats are rejoicing, filthy vermin

In the past few years I've lost a 19 and a 20 year old cat, both raised from the same litter of kittens. It is a whole new world without them, and not a better one.

Hope you have some other pets to love on.

• Banned

Unfortunately where I live right now does not allow pets. My cat had been living with my brother for some time.

Hail to the king.

• SwimLegend

My deepest condolences.

09/13/03

• SwimPunk Banned

Sorry kitty cat

• Banned

I wish I had more pictures of her.

Hail to the king.

• Swimuminati

To Rat Killer...A full life lived and a deep mark left...

• Banned

She was a great kitty too. A natural mother, she pretty much stole my other cats litter if kittens.

Hail to the king.

• IB

Losing a pet is never easy. The plus side is I'm not sure what Cat life expectancies are, but 18 years seems like a legit old animal. You got to spend a lot of time with it and that's what matters.

Seeeeeeeeeeega

• Banned

Yeah, 18 is pretty up there. Most cats live 14 years but there some that lived well into their 20's.

Hail to the king.

that is unfortunate. i have now obtained my first ever pet and i named him blue. 3yrs old.

hes great, but the attachment makes me uneasy.

“It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak.”

― Neil Gaiman

• SwimSuperFan

18 years is pretty good for a cat. I think the longest one I had was 23 years

• Banned

I used to have a hamster named blue. She was this lovely grey color and did not give a shit about anything. She was perfect.

Hail to the king.

• Banned

Sounds like one bad assed kitty. Sorry for your loss.

• Banned

That's sad. I'm sorry to hear this.

• Assy McGee Banned

Looks like she sat like a proper cat. Happy trails to her.

• Swimuminati

:( RIP cheecheemeow

i'm sorry

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.