Share a fact about your neighbor.
870   26

• ShoeHands

Their son put a ladder up on the side of the house and the dog climbed up. He then took the ladder down and left the dog up there for an hour.

• Banned

The girl housemate has had sex with every guy who lives in this house

• Banned

He has 4 cars that don't work in his driveway

• Banned

BanRaniel said:

That's....Not really a neighbor then, right?

• Puppy Power

Are Jehovah's Witnesses...

09/13/03

• Banned

PsychoticCyberBully said:

BanRaniel said:

That's....Not really a neighbor then, right?

Well we all have separate apartments in a mansion

So it's basically an apartment building

• Helper

he disappeared.

[adult swim]
    digital dash

• Swimuminati

My Russian neighbors make their own vodka which they share around the holidays

• SwimPunk Banned

They're loud

• Banned

I need to see this place.

I wouldn't troll you over it, but I just don't quite get the "mansion" vibe from oven cooked rodents and open doors for free roaming dogs.

• IB

One time my old neighbors were out at 3 am in force, one was cutting the lawn with scissors and the other was vigorously raking their cement porch. I'm 91% positive they were on meth.

Seeeeeeeeeeega

• Banned

PsychoticCyberBully said:

I need to see this place.

I wouldn't troll you over it, but I just don't quite get the "mansion" vibe from oven cooked rodents and open doors for free roaming dogs

Dilapidated mansion

And idk maybe I'll screencap some Google earth pics one day.

It's just an enormous house that has been a multitude of businesses and community centers over the years and now it's broken up into several private apartments.

• ShoeHands

One of them came over once to borrow an egg, then promptly returned to throw it at his wife's dog.

• Banned

All of my neighbors seem like normal regular working people, most are middle aged or older.

It's only my house that is a goddamn shitnest

There's literally a church in the backyard

• Banned

BanRaniel said:

All of my neighbors seem like normal regular working people, most are middle aged or older.

It's only my house that is a goddamn shitnest

There's literally a church in the backyard

Ah, ok.....But no. Don't Google earth it.

• Banned

Not keen on giving any of youse guys my precise location

• IB

sounds like my area, there's a mega church less than a block away. I have no problem with it except it's one of those progressive ones that blast music really loud and the bass literally shakes the wall every Wednesday and Sunday morning/night. I'm not even lying when I say it sounds like the war drums from Mad Max, seriously it's like the longest live intro to a Live version of "Go your own way" by Fleetwood Mac ever. Just imagine this while you're trying to be a heathen and sleep off a hangover

Seeeeeeeeeeega

• Banned

I bet it has one of those obnoxious big screen TV signs out front advertising all their shit 24/7 too

The one in my backyard is super small and was established in the 1700s

• IB

No, it's not that bad. It's one of those "Life' Churches where they watch their preacher via a giant overhead screen. They do have a Police officer that directs traffic when they're in session, even though it's right across from a turnpike exit and on a major road....

Seeeeeeeeeeega

• IB

I'm going to quit discussing it at this point, I feel I've ventured too far from my IB roots. Let's leave it at " I don't mind Churches, don't be annoyingly loud, and don't have a service that interrupts Green Bay's kick off, and I may attend."

Also, this

Seeeeeeeeeeega

They repaved their own driveway. I'm envious of their ability to make things happen.