Share a fact about your soul.
280   11

• ShoeHands

I like those early 90s Lisa Frank designs with the colorful flying unicorns in space.

• Banned

It thinks this game is quickly crossing the line into stupid.

• SwimPunk Banned

My soul is emotional

• Banned

I cry at videos of French soccer fans throwing coins at Syrian refugee children, then later the same night angrily rebuke a literally shoeless homeless woman, whose name I know, when she crosses the street to ask me for money

• Banned

Hit that bitch with a bottle....It's the only way they learn.

• Swimuminati

I like the absolute stillness of a place that is seemingly the middle of nowhere

• ShoeHands

Sometimes in my dreams I break out into song over nonsense like peeing onto a felt hat. And sometimes those songs are pretty catchy.

• Banned

Call her shovelface cause it looks like someone already did that. She's tried to prostitute herself to me before also.

Saw her tonight about a quarter mile away and was like "oh shit" cause I already know I'm a f**king magnet for that kinda shit and sure enough

Never saw her barefoot before though, that was pretty appalling.

I've long stopped carrying cash downtown just so I can be honest when I tell them I don't have any, though some bold ones will go "there's a ATM right over there"

• Banned

Wow, bold shit. Even where i grew up, transients didn't have the nerve to suggest you withdraw funds from an ATM to share with them. Like, can I go ahead and blow my brains out and write my pin down for you while I'm at it?

• Banned

There's a greyhound bus station right near where I go drink so there's always an influx of strange bold fiends. And it's been getting worse lately with people being attacked and literally chased down the street

After getting away from shovelface tonight a young woman was rapidly pursuing me to my car, thought she'd ask for a ride but no, just asking if I had any pennies in there for her, must've said the word pennies at least three times.

• ShoeHands

soul?

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U