They haven't posted the old boards yet have they?
448   17

• SwimNerd

There's sonething I'm looking for that's on there

• Banned

I think it's a pipe dream at this point.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

Wishing in one hand and shitting in the other my man

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimNerd

Like most things around here.

• SwimNerd

A sadly accurate portrayal of the way it is.

• IB

I have no idea what's up with that.

they actually posted in the welcome thread for this board that they were working on that and it would be up soon.

but since then they haven't done anything for this board, much less processed the old data.

so - on the one hand, supposedly they are still doing it. And on the other hand, they're nowhere to be found on here.

BUT - the good news at least is, as I understand it, the data is all secure at least. So, they have the data, it's just a matter of - maybe formatting it all to the archive? or something.

to be fair, that's a shitton of data.

• IB Banned

SwimMod_Luuv said:

I have no idea what's up with that.

they actually posted in the welcome thread for this board that they were working on that and it would be up soon.

but since then they haven't done anything for this board, much less processed the old data.

so - on the one hand, supposedly they are still doing it. And on the other hand, they're nowhere to be found on here.

BUT - the good news at least is, as I understand it, the data is all secure at least. So, they have the data, it's just a matter of - maybe formatting it all to the archive? or something.

to be fair, that's a shitton of data.

Can you directly edit user data on nodebb? Like edit post count, reg date, etc?

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• IB Banned

It's been awhile I uninstalled my server.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

Please don't post the old boards... please don't post the old boards... please don't post the old boards...

• SwimNerd

They could see of some of the more tech savvy users would help.

Or just give us access to it so get something we need from it.

• IB Banned

Luuv is referring to what is essentially a text file that's basically a spreadsheet of data that could be theoretically implanted into this Nodebb forum.
    Theoretically, but it would require writing a probably hefty script to import.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• IB Banned

Viperslayer said:

Luuv is referring to what is essentially a text file that's basically a spreadsheet of data that could be theoretically implanted into this Nodebb forum.

I.e money I.e something AS doesnt have i.e something they don't care about i.e ain't gonna happen

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• SwimNerd

Viperslayer said:

Viperslayer said:

I.e money I.e something AS doesnt have i.e something they don't care about i.e ain't gonna happen

Ah got it.

I wish there was another way to access it

If anyone from AS proper or a higher up does anything at this point... Ill eat a sandwich.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimNerd

Are you currently not eating them?

No.
    I am.
    Its just like, im not gonna eat my hat or anything like that.
    itll just be an excuse for me to have a sammich.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimNerd

Well played.