Free [AS] Tattoos in ATL,NYC,LA Sat June 25
1278   16

• Helper

Adult Swim said . .

"Free tattoos this Saturday, June 25. Choose from ten designs and we'll put one of them on your body forever.

NYC: Three Kings Tattoo, 572 Manhattan Ave., Brooklyn LA: Black Diamond Tattoo, 412 Lincoln Blvd, Venice ATL: Southern star tattoo, 736 Ponce De Leon Ave, Atlanta Get there early. Bring friends."

(here is the info and designs offered) . . . .

alt text
    alt text

• Banned

See I like ignignot but not that much...besides my work is done by the apprentice of Oliver peck

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

I'd do an ignignokt on the back of my leg.

Not going to NYC though.

If you gotta go go with a smile

Why do they never do it near me?

• Helper

No Metalocalypse, so no go

• Banned

They should have put 12 ozmo on there too.

• Helper

I would have liked to have seen Sapce Ghost or Zorak on that sheet.

• Banned

Mr Poopybutthole is pretty funny, but I feel like Rick and Morty has to get through more seasons for it to be relevant.

Ignignokt makes sense for me because I live outside Boston. 01/2007.... never forget.

• Banned

I wonder how many people will get the Plumbus.

That said, i used to live in greenpoint near this tattoo shop. Not a place i'd recommend.

• Helper

I picked up the season two bluray of Rick and Morty. It contains an insert, an instruction manual on how to use the Plumbus. It's pretty funny.

• Swimuminati

on my body forever, you say.....naaahhhh >.>

• Helper

Henchman 21 as a tramp stamp.

No, not really. I've designed some tats in my day but I have none of my own and don't have any plans for anything more permanent than a sharpie doodle.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimHero

Even if it was near me none of these tattoos look appealing to me.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

What about a Plumbus next to your cooch?

• Helper

kill-joy70 said:

What about a Plumbus next to your cooch?

I have the manual for a Plumbus and I still don't know what the hell it is and have no intention of touching it, let alone having it as a crotch tat. o.O It looks like a door knocker made out of tumors and boob fat.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

😂