see, this is what happens when i give you responsibility
620   36

• ShoeHands

I knew that was a mistake, but noooooooooooo, I had to go and give you responsibility.

I wont be making that mistake again.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimNinja

No one should ever give me responsibility. Ever.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• ShoeHands

Unfortunately I learned that one the hard way...........

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

That shall be your undoing.

• ShoeHands

Pretty sure it already was.

• Banned

Shit I could have told you that before you wasted the energy

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Assy McGee Banned

Who would give a sleeping man responsibilities? I have sleep to get done here.

• Banned

Yes you will.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• ShoeHands

Well why didnt you?

• ShoeHands

I will admit, it was not my best decision.

• ShoeHands

Im not sure I will.

Im pretty sure I wont

• Assy McGee Banned

Yeah yeah, i can see zzzzzzzz

• SwimNerd

Yes you will.

• ShoeHands

WAKE UPPPPPPPPP

• ShoeHands

Nahhhh

Not gonna happen

• Banned

I help those who help themselves

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Assy McGee Banned

But it's not even noon mom....

• Banned

Its not my fault. I told waifu to do it.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• ShoeHands

To bad!

Stop being lazy

Go get a job

Improve yourself!
    Dont make me go full mom on you

• ShoeHands

That doesnt sound very effective

• ShoeHands

I still blame you