Bumps
212   10

Dear AS, where did the Bumps go yo? The new site design is Awesome but I can't not find them bumps. More specifically Dear AS on account of because of what's cracking is where the Bumps at? Perhaps they could get a boost mobile phone and I can solve this mystery

• Banned

I'll take 2 of those opanas 40mg. please.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

they are pretty much over user bumps
    in favor of their new bumps
    more effort is put into the bumps than the over all quality and scheduling now

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

Dear AS, please add the night begins to shine from teen titans and put it on Robot Unicorn Attack, also you got some shmutz on your shirt

Made u look.

Dear AS,
    I'm bring back Dear AS back. It shall live on both in my memories and the memories of a Goldfish, and also this thread.

Nick nack patty whack leave this thread alone ........because it gives me and others a voice to complain or say other dear John stuff.

Dear AS, your new building smells of old people and tele-marketing

• Helper

Sometimes they put tweets fans send them on the air. That's where we're at now, pretty much.

What the hell is that behind you

• IB Banned

I love when new users come and register on here thinking [as] cares anymore.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Swimuminati

I love when old users think there are still new users coming to the boards.

• Helper

Viperslayer said:

I love when new users come and register on here thinking [as] cares anymore.

This guy is actually an older member. ;) I remember the name from the old boards.

And @Hydromorphone - they have been using twit bullshit for awhile now. And with the current breaking news tickertape layout of the boards, it's all but impossible for them to utilize an actual board-level 'Dear [as] ' thread anyway. Buncha jerks.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]