dey see me crushin
569   24

• IB Banned

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Banned

• Swimuminati

Why? Is there a deposit on soda cans in your state?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• IB Banned

I wish actually philly just passed this thing called soda tax... So....

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Banned

are you kel

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

• Swimuminati

I actually like that idea.
    Soda is yuck.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• IB Banned

Me too. Ive been laughing at all my friends and family complaining. I just drink bai and water. Bai is that shit.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• IB Banned

Who wat

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Swimuminati

I'm a beverage hipster. I drink kombucha, weird smoothies, and booze if I want something flavored. Soda hurts my teeth. Or its just water. Mostly water.

• IB Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NGPwtXywLk

try this stuff if you ever see it

sev usually seems to stock it.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Banned

• IB Banned

Oh trust me I know it's all bullshit and hardly any of the money is going to go to us or our schools here.

It's all bullshit.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Banned

It's an astounding degree of bullshit, even for this year of our lord 2016

• Swimuminati

Really, soda is just terrible as f**k for you and should be ridiculously expensive in order to dissuade people from drinking so much of it. I don't really care how they do it.

• Manowarrior

Viperslayer said:

I wish actually philly just passed this thing called soda tax... So....

Welp, I'm never moving to Philly.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• SwimHero

I like it but it's terrible all around.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

Yeah but they exempt other drinks that have even more sugar and are worse for you and it's still yet another form of regressive taxation on the poor done in order to bring in revenue, not make America healthy again via marginal taxes on soda.

Had they actually legislatively tied the new revenue to a good cause like education, which is what it was advertised as going toward, that would at least be a tangible benefit of this tax like hey soda purchases now directly fund pre-K, cool, it's still regressive but fine, at least there's a material benefit, but they didn't so this is just going to be added to the pool of revenue raised from other regressive forms of taxation on the poor in order to pay for everything including tax breaks for the rich and meanwhile the education program this was ostensibly supposed to pay for is just going to be cut tomorrow, or next year, or sometime soon like what always happens always.

• Swimuminati

i'm not arguing that this taxation was a good thing, i'm just saying the shit is bad for you and it should be expensive as f**k... all that syrupy sugar sauce should be.

• Manowarrior

Firefly24 said:

i'm not arguing that this taxation was a good thing, i'm just saying the shit is bad for you and it should be expensive as f**k... all that syrupy sugar sauce should be.

Well what about everything else that is bad for you? $10 McDoubles?

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Swimuminati

i'm pretty much okay with all of that
    fast food, soda, candy...

the real problem isn't actually with raising the cost of food that is bad for you. the problem seems to me, to be with lowering the cost of food that is good for you... and sheer laziness. which is also why i like the idea of making that garbage more expensive, less impulse to grab it over something else, just cuz.

having said that tho.... beer. so pot meet kettle.

• IB Banned

I just want legal free weed for everyone in the world.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said: