UK leaves EU. It Happened.
6765   96

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Babbling

A divided Europe is more easily influenced by Murica. Also their "euro" will be weaker against our dollar. Yay for us. Let's just hope them Muslims don't try and take over now that their weakness is showing.

This kind of feels like when you are playing truth or dare, and you are getting bored late in the game, so you tell your cousin Billy to go light himself on fire knowing he would never do it, but Billy has always been kind of off, and he actually does it.
    What have you done Billy.
    You're going to get us all in trouble.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimHero

shits crazy.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

Take that, NWO!

RON PAWL

DID THE SHEEPLE WAKE UP?!
    RAWWWWWWNNNNNN PAAAAAAWWWWWLLLLLLL!

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

HOOMAN RACE, GET OFF YOUR KNEEEEEES

• SwimComrad

I'm interested in what happens with Northern Ireland and Scotland, since they pretty much overwhelmingly voted in favor of stay.

Now there's an issue with the border between Ireland and northern Ireland, Scotland has already been trying to leave the UK, and questions of the sovereignty of these regions.

I'm also curious to see what France does in a year.

alt text

Rawn Pawl?

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimComrad

N W O
    O N E W O R L D G U B B E R M E N T
    S A T A N I S H E R E

RIP Conspiracy theory

Seriously though I get Scotland holds another referendum on leaving. This could be the deciding factor in actually doing it.
    Maybe we'll get a unified Ireland too. Wales can stay with England, w/e

alt text

• IB

The referendum isn't a legally binding thing though, their PM can decide to ignore the vote and keep them in the EU.
    Not likely to happen but still, could be interesting to see their government be like "lol Nah"

They're gonna be in deep shit if they don't have a plan in place.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

Muslims aren't gonna try to take over anything.
    However, religious extremists , including radical Islamist might.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Toonami

UncivillyPandaKa said:

http://regated.com/2016/06/united-kingdom-leaves-european-union/

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

This world... Sure is something.

holy shit was my thought it was self inflicted gun shot to the day foot market is down big time

• Toonami Banned

Any bets on when WWIII starts?

I put $100 on somewhere between April to June 2017.

Prolly never.
    A war on the sale of a world war would only happen in the most dire of circumstances, where its war or die.
    The modern world isnt for big large scale wars anymore.
    Proxy wars?
    Totz.
    But if were gonna have a big World War, it would be over dwindling resources in a dying earth.
    Not just cuz someone hurt muh feels.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Assy McGee Banned

There isn't going to be another world war. The world is heading more in the direction of peace. The problem is human progress is very f**king slow. Technological progress outstripping it has been both bad and good. I'd like to live 500 years to see how we are then, because I feel like the world will be vastly different from how it is now. But then I'd have to suffer through all those ridiculous years of everyone being idiots.

• Banned

The water wars are coming

Don't ever forget that

Shortly followed by the ice caps melting, and thus, ironically, Waterworld!

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Assy McGee Banned

I don't think it will be a water war. I think a crisis of that magnitude will be a "holy shit, we gotta stop f**king up" moment.

• SwimComrad

mfw the UK will break up and it means we will see a unified Ireland in our lifetime

Glorious potatoes
    Glorious potatoes for all

alt text

alt text