disappointing online purchases
4548   96

• Swimuminati

i was super pumped to wear these for a special occasion. i bought the smallest size, size s/m, and shit don't fit from above the knee on down.

from a glance at the front, if i pull them down extra tight and fold them under my toe, they seem to fit okay
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/firefly24/Mobile Uploads/07e02ba4-63cc-42d2-867a-a87f816ef4d3_zpsytlzparz.jpg

but from the side, you can see all the extra fabric around the ankle
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/firefly24/Mobile Uploads/2b5d65f8-8d31-4fe5-8973-9ba5e4f4245f_zpsdp1r51wd.jpg

and thats still after i folded them. this is before and you can see the difference when i pull one ankle back
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/firefly24/Mobile Uploads/2016-06-24 10.15.01_zpsr1qhtbv1.jpg

there is also extra fabric around the knee, but that is less noticeable when i am not sitting.

all in all, a very disappointing purchase. usually tights and nylons are not so hard to purchase in your size. i feel like these should have a "must have cankles" disclaimer on them. i really wanted to wear these today with a fancy black dress and my blue wig.

f**k.
    so be warned of the Vader and R2D2 mock thigh high tights ladies. they run funny sized.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Fukken saved

This thread was just made so you could show us your Zettai Ryouiki huh?

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Nice legs.

What was i supposed to notice?

• Swimuminati

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Swimuminati

the crappy fit?

this would work better if there were more females here to understand my annoyance with this
    there is nothing crappier than finding out last minute that the special outfit you picked out to wear won't work

• Swimuminati

saved by what?

• Banned

Hey, i'm trying to understand.

But.....i'm a guy and we're easily distracted.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Swimuminati

oh, well, no, it wasn't but i also don't care if i do
    muh legs have always been one of those things i don't get self conscious about

how do you people remember and know all these strange terms?

• Swimuminati

i understand, it comes with the territory

still, i was to be a fantastical poster child nerd today and now i'm just going to have to be fancy
    bummmmeeerrrrrr

• Banned

It's not that bad, really. I bet hardly anyone notices, and if they do she's probably a bitch anyway.

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

saved by what?

http://i.imgur.com/x6MaTZP.jpg

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Once i bought a t-rex from ebay thinking it was a particular one, but when it arrived i found it was a different one.

I was sad.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Swimuminati

yeah, idk, once i notice it, i can't unnotice it
    my mom suggested i wear my black bootie style heels or my black combat boots to cover the ankle bits

the combat boots might come in handy, my friends are throwing my a metal/punk show tonight
    seems fitting

• Swimuminati

creeeeeeeeppppppyyyyyy
    lol

• Swimuminati

covered_in_sponges said:

Once i bought a t-rex from ebay thinking it was a particular one, but when it arrived i dound it was a different one.

I was sad.

this is the problem with online purchases

the bastards trick you

Pfft.
    Thats nothing.
    The kinda terms I have to remember for class make all my weeb knowledge look like baby tiem.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Beast Master

I bought a lizard online and it ended up dying. =(

Aye swimae.

• Swimuminati

yeah, i believe it

i once was going for a couple jobs at the hospital here (of course i didn't get it cuz my momma is human resources and they seem to be everybodys enemy) and all of them required you take medical terminology. so i borrowed my friends intro book to start studying just in case.... and F**K THAT. my memory is not that good.

• Swimuminati

770312 said:

I bought a lizard online and it ended up dying. =(

i can't imagine they ship well