The bags on my eyes, got bags on bags brah
315   20

• SwimPirate

I look like a Smeagle if he went weeks without sleeping
    and then was forced to watch trauma or something Idk.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Swimuminati

i hate those days and i am also having one today

which is why i invest in those under eye patches
    they're cooling and reduce the puff puff

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimPirate

I've wanted to try those but haven't invested in them and always convince myself they can't fit in the budget. I use alot of eye creams, but for me, It's just simple not sleeping. I have alot of insomnia, and now I signed up for a class that I wake up for at 6:45 am for, but I am more of night person, stayed up till 3 last night, I feel bad too, another problem is once I wake up, even if I just have work today, no school, I can't go back to sleep, and that makes me so mad cause I want too! lol

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Swimuminati

Yeah they can be kind of expensive. I usually order mine with bbcream from prettyandcute.com or from tjmaxx. Both are cheaper options.

I just stay up too damn late for no good damn reason. I can sleep just fine. Derp!

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• SwimPirate

Firefly24 said:

Yeah they can be kind of expensive. I usually order mine with bbcream from prettyandcute.com or from tjmaxx. Both are cheaper options.

I just stay up too damn late for no good damn reason. I can sleep just fine. Derp!

This website is cute AF!!!! OMGaaaahahashahk;lf;;ag e;g rts hljrt jh;lty nid mv ;nje

• ShoeHands

Thats when you just break out the eyeliner and go full goth

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Swimuminati

This is also an excellent option.

• Swimuminati

jackiemarie90 said:

Firefly24 said:

This website is cute AF!!!! OMGaaaahahashahk;lf;;ag e;g rts hljrt jh;lty nid mv ;nje

Free shipping over 50!

• SwimPirate

Thats actually a really good idea!! lol

• ShoeHands

Its a surprisingly effective way at dealing with your body trying to make you look like a racc**n

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Babbling

Baggy-Eyed Baggins from the shire.

• ShoeHands

Sometimes you have to roll with the punches

Which can mean going goth

• SwimHero

Dont you ladies have some sort of damage control in case something like this were to happen?

Janeway Rules!

• SwimPirate

Might have to convince someone for christmas. XD

• SwimPirate

yas, and they will be too distracted notice me looking like walking death.

• SwimPirate

ThorsPenor said:

Baggy-Eyed Baggins from the shire.

That shall be my new family name from now on.

• SwimPirate

distorted_reasoning said:

Dont you ladies have some sort of damage control in case something like this were to happen?

Yes but currently, I don't have the funds. But honestly the eyeliner idea is a pretty good idea for today lol.

• ShoeHands

jackiemarie90 said:

yas, and they will be too distracted notice me looking like walking death.

Exactly!

And as an added bonus itll keep people from bugging you as well

• Other Anime

• Swimuminati

You can sleep when you're dead.....one of my workouts is at 1am and sometimes I don't sleep after, just stay up and start the day...