Came up with a great idea for a Lifetime movie
230   15

It'll be called "What a Coincidence" and it's about this nerdy computer programmer who constantly writes on the walls of hot girls on FB and gets blocked. Later on in the movie the girls start posting check-ins and statuses saying where they currently are, e.g. "With Rebecca (tagged) at Planet Fitness (strong arm emojis)" and the programmer bolts from his apartment, jumps into his car and floors it, shows up at the place posted about sweating profusely, out of breath, and with deranged, shifty eyes, and approaches the girl and says, "What a coincidence! I never thought we'd meet here on a Wednesday night at 7:34pm!"

Anyway, the girls get creeped out and he keeps doing it, but then I come on in as the hero and save one of the girls who he takes hostage and then beat him up, but then he ends up hanging from the façade of a skyscraper and I grab his hand before he falls and the movie ends with him getting a prison sentence and the girl I saved embracing me in a hug as we watch the sunset together.

• SwimComrad

Sounds like it's what dreams are made of.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• SwimPirate

Sounds pretty creepy and stalky

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimSage Banned

Sounds like a plan. You be the nerd though, I can play the hero.

Haha no way. You can be the hero's friend who the nerd critically injures when the friend gets too close to the truth. Typical Lifetime tropes.

• SwimSage Banned

I'm not getting beat up by a nerd!

It all happens from behind while you're searching his computer and finding all the disturbing stalker stuff. It's not like you face him man to man and lose lol.

• SwimSage Banned

Well, that's not so bad then.

• SwimHero

I must say despite being creepy this is on par with channel.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

They already made this, it was called Stalking Laura.

kill-joy70 said:

They already made this, it was called Stalking Laura.

I dont know whats more baffling...
    The fact they made this a movie already, or the fact you knew the movie...

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

You don't remember it?

It had John-boy from The Waltons in it.

• SwimPunk Banned

You're on the right track with a creepy male villian stalker antagonistic. But your story still gives too much credit to the male species. On Lifetime, any "male hero" must be very useless. He can be really hot and sexy but he's not there to solve the problem hes mostly there for emotional or sexual support. Males do not get the spotlight ever. First rule about lifetime

OH!
    Well in that case!
    No.
    No I dont have any clue.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimSage Banned

p00fy said:

You're on the right track with a creepy male villian stalker antagonistic. But your story still gives too much credit to the male species. On Lifetime, any "male hero" must be very useless. He can be really hot and sexy but he's not there to solve the problem hes mostly there for emotional or sexual support. Males do not get the spotlight ever. First rule about lifetime

Yeah I think this one is more of a Hallmark movie now that I think of it.