A meme on Facebook says a man can't be great without a woman's support
4336   90

• Banned

Even if she's just a good friend.

I guess that means many of you aren't all that great.

Im pretty gr8 doe m8.
    Good b8 that I didnt have to w8 4 doe.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Assy McGee Banned

Nah, pretty much every woman says I'm great. The ones that don't are c**ts that don't even know me.

• SwimLegend

09/13/03

Well... if its in a meme it HAS to be true!

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Nah, pretty much every woman says I'm great. The ones that don't are c**ts that don't even know me.

No you aren't understanding. None of them have your back so you aren't great.

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

No you aren't understanding.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l48kr6tivb1qc0187o1_500.png

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Assy McGee Banned

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Should I repeat what I said?

• Banned

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Ain't nobody got a booty like dat.

• Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

It's not relevant so no.

A good example of a man who has many women who has his back is Buddy. A lot of females look out for him. You have nothing like that going on.

• Assy McGee Banned

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

It's not relevant so no.

A good example of a man who has many women who has his back is Buddy. A lot of females look out for him. You have nothing like that going on.

It feels absolutely relevant at this very moment.

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

It's not relevant so no.

If you love Buddy so much why dont you marry him!
    OH MAN!
    GOTCHA!

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

It's not relevant so no.

You're pretty much flying solo there partner.

• Assy McGee Banned

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

It's not relevant so no.

No, but thanks for playing. Have a complimentary sack of peanuts.

• Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

It's not relevant so no.

No, but thanks for playing. Have a complimentary sack of peanuts.

Ok then who ya got?

• Assy McGee Banned

Guess what?

I don't need anyone here to validate my life. You will surely turn this into, "So you have no one," and I have the luxury of knowing your opinion doesn't matter.

• Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Guess what?

I don't need anyone here to validate my life. You will surely turn this into, "So you have no one," and I have the luxury of knowing your opinion doesn't matter.

Sounds like someone who doesn't have anyone at all to me! Moving along.

Damn girl, what a sad life you must lead that you need someone else to give your life value and meaning.
    Like its cool to have other people, yeah totally.
    But if youre gonna NEED others to keep telling you youre good and fine, then youre probably really not.
    Theres such a thing as self reliance and self respect... you dont get that from another person.
    The need to suckle off another persons teet of reassurance is really depressing.
    Like I have friends and all, but im just fine on my own.
    Cuz im not a complete shadow of a human being.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Fuggereiia said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Guess what?

Sounds like someone who doesn't have anyone at all to me! Moving along.

Sounds like someone couldn't think of anything actually clever to say. You just used a few more words to say the exact thing he said you would.

• Assy McGee Banned

Why would you post the predicted reply?