7pm fireside chat with Zenigundam
350   20

I'm awake once again after passing out on my couch in the early afternoon hours... once again. I'm letting ASMB ask me any and all questions. It's the 7pm fireside chat with Zenigundam! Start it up!

Why are you here?

• Banned

How was barnes and noble?

• Swimuminati

Whatever happened to your ninja warrior dreams? Did you ever try out for a contest?

• SwimHero

Did you beat up simmons yet?

Janeway Rules!

How did you and Rebecca meet?

Fuggereiia said:

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

Did you finish your god damn applications?

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

Kudasai said:

Why are you here?

Ya know to answer that question we have to go back a long time. We have to really go back to a darker time when I didn't know who I was and the world was hanging in this sort of melancholy stasis. Anyway, I was walking along the sidewalk, staring at my feet, but not bothering anybody when this goon walked up to me and tried to take my Batman lunchbox. I tussled with him and we rolled down a small hill into the forest. He started to overpower me and, realizing it might all be over, I looked around and found a keyboard nearby. I grabbed the keyboard and whacked him over the head, got my lunchbox back, and ran, and that's when I realized that I was better off on the internet all along.

Fuggereiia said:

I haven't gone yet. I was sleeping earlier and now I'm awake and disoriented. As soon as I find the power within, I'll take my car keys and head over there. It'll look like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPb7g_BlXQ

Mixboy said:

Whatever happened to your ninja warrior dreams? Did you ever try out for a contest?

See... Now listen closely here, Mixboy, my friend. With Ninja Warrior... times have changed. When I started the journey to enlightenment back in the year of the dragon two thousand eight, Sasuke, as this Japanese-inspired game show was once known, was only picking up steam in the United States. Although I was but a young adult, I felt the intrepid power of everlasting glory pulsating through my body- I knew America needed a hero to go over to Japan and scale that mountain. Then came the whole thirty pound weight gain and NBC acquiring the rights to the series and making it mainstream and thus no longer cool and I had to say to myself, "Zeni, if you were to win this they'd make you into a human billboard. Your fame would be a burden because you'd be plastered with Mountain Dew decals and Burger King caps to wear every time you left the house." That realization in mind, I knew the only option was to take life easily and not exert so much energy because big business runs the country and I couldn't let some game show control my soul.

• Swimuminati

Zenigundam said:

Mixboy said:

See... Now listen closely here, Mixboy, my friend. With Ninja Warrior... times have changed. When I started the journey to enlightenment back in the year of the dragon two thousand eight, Sasuke, as this Japanese-inspired game show was once known, was only picking up steam in the United States. Although I was but a young adult, I felt the intrepid power of everlasting glory pulsating through my body- I knew America needed a hero to go over to Japan and scale that mountain. Then came the whole thirty pound weight gain and NBC acquiring the rights to the series and making it mainstream and thus no longer cool and I had to say to myself, "Zeni, if you were to win this they'd make you into a human billboard. Your fame would be a burden because you'd be plastered with Mountain Dew decals and Burger King caps to wear every time you left the house." That realization in mind, I knew the only option was to take life easily and not exert so much energy because big business runs the country and I couldn't let some game show control my soul.

So the million dollar prize money meant nothing?

distorted_reasoning said:

Did you beat up simmons yet?

What you have to understand is that violence is never the answer. We're sentient beings who are so easily influenced by the media and pop culture, but if we see through all the lies, we'll see that all we really need for happiness is peace and love. If we have those two components, we never have to worry about engaging in fights with NBA players. But, yes, Ben Simmons will get his a** rocked if he ever steps to me!

Kudasai said:

How did you and Rebecca meet?

This is going to come as a surprise to a lot of people, so really just sit back and braces yourselves for the enormity of this shocking revelation... I've never met Rebecca. I only know her online as one of my many female admirers. In real life, I court so many debutantes in my spare time that, while I do sincerely appreciate her impassioned affection and perhaps obsession with me, I simply don't know enough about her right now for it to go to the next level. You know what I mean?

UncivillyPandaKa said:

Did you finish your god damn applications?

They don't become available until August at the earliest. As of right now, I'm just continuing to study for the verbal section of the GRE and will eventually move on to the quantitative section. For the verbal section, it's a matter of minimizing mistakes because a perfect section score is definitely attainable, but for the quantitative section it's a matter of having to relearn a lot of HS math concepts and I fear it'll be very time consuming.

Mixboy said:

Zenigundam said:

Mixboy said:

So the million dollar prize money meant nothing?

But what is $1,000,000 really? Its value is ephemeral. Do we lionize Bill Gates every waking moment of ours live when he's worth 7,900 times that amount? Why no. We do not. Happiness is relative, my friend, and I'm a simple guy. Sure, $1,000,000 could buy me a lot of things and give me a newfound status, which I personally would be indifferent to, but would it be worth all the harrassment? People knocking at my door when I'm just chilling on the couch watching TV? Fans wanting autographs whenever I go to a burger place to get a quick bite? Having to wear the leather jacket replete with Mountain Dew and Pennzoil decals? I just wanted to be a Ninja Warrior champ, not a Nascar driver. It's over, Mixboy. That ship has sailed and please tell your goons to stop blocking my exit because this is reminding me a lot of that scene from Gladiator (1992) when Tommy Riley says he's done fighting for the crime lord.

• IB Banned

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Fuggereiia said:

I haven't gone yet. I was sleeping earlier and now I'm awake and disoriented. As soon as I find the power within, I'll take my car keys and head over there. It'll look like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPb7g_BlXQ

But ive been looking forward to you going all day while i slaved thru my xbox calls. Now you gotta do a video showing your fresh new books to make up for it.

A Barnes and Noble... video. Hmmmm... I like that idea... I really do...

All right everybody! It's 8:05pm. I did so much talking that I lost track of time. That's the end of our fireside chat! We should do it again some time soon!